Valentines and Cny special

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE LUV YOU
YOU GIVE ME LIFE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE LUV YOUYOU GIVE ME LIFE

Anyways , let's begin the story

Shoot was all Jhope could think of right now.

They cant possibly be here right now, right?? I mean how would they know , they will only know if they are here and the real question would be why are they here.

Jhope rambled on and on. He decided to just say that he went oit with his friends

                       Taehyung😂😂

Jhope:
Um, i went out with my friend .
Don't worry i will be back soon.

Taehyung:
Where are you guys hanging out at??
Define back soon too.

Jhope panicked before he decide not to reply by going offline and ignoring the buzz the phone kept giving him.

Jhope noted that the guy he was checking out previously was now right infront of him.

So , what's your name , cutie??
S.coups asked.

Jhope giggled and felt cared for because of the lack of affection from his six boyfriends.

My name's --

His words got cut off by someone's hand which was placed over his mouth. Beofre he knew it , he was lifted by that person and placed over his shoulder.

Sorry for the inconvenience he caused but he is ours.

The voice sent shivers down Jhope's spine and his face heated up. The voice belonged to no other than Taehyung himself. Hearing how possessive he is , it is hard to  believe that he left Jhope unattended for weeks.

Jhope wiggled put of his grasp once Taehyung walked out of the bar . He spotted Youngjae in a similar situation but he was being carried by Jaebum and getting spanked. Jhope widened his eyes before averting his eyes which brought him back to the real situation, how was he going to explain himself now.

Jhope heard a loud sigh and the rustling of hair which meant that V was running his hand through his hair.

You are lucky that JB was passing by and saw Youngjae and made Youngjae fess up , if you hand went along with the flow with that guy , you would have a much worse punishment , you know??
V said.

Jhope looked down with guilt but at the same time , he felt like it was not his fault at all.

V led Jhope into the car before speeding home.
When they reached home, Jin came running out and hugging Jhope.

When I came home , I couldn't find you and I panicked . When I heard you were in a club , I was so worried.

Jin bawled his eyes out and cried , instantly guilt hit him and when he saw the other members with the same worried looks , he felt like a knife had stabbed him . He too then bawled his eyes out . In the end , it turned put to be a crying session.

After everyone calmed down , Jhope explained that no one was giving him enough love and stuff .

Suga then stepped behind Jhope and blindfolded him .,

I didn't know you were into this kind of kinky things , Suga.

Jhope retorted.

No , I do not....

Suga mumbled , flustered af.

Suga led Jhope into another room while tge other members followed behind and entered the room before  Suga  .

Suga took off Jhope's blindfold and Jhope stared in awe at the things displayed infront of him.

Happy Valentine, Cny and Bday ,Jhope

All six of the members screamed in joy.

Jhope burst into joy as he looked around ,there were so many decorations and gifts.

We were working extra hard to earn more money for this props , sorry we didn't care enough for you.
Jungkook said.

Jhope looked at the six of them before saying

I didn't know you guys work that hard , I am so sorry I misunderstood you guys. YOU GUYS R THE BEST.

And let's just say they ended the night with a bang .😏😏

Btw , Jhope couldnt walk the next day.