CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 1

Sorry , this is totally unrelated to the story but MERRY CHRISTMAS .

HOPE YOU ALL WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS .

THIS IS HOW THE GROUP OF FRIENDS OR MORE THAN THAT SPENT THEIR CHRISTMAS . :)

Hey , do you guys want to celebrate christmas together   ??

Jhope asked the six of his friends , tilting his head .

Christmas was in five days ....

Sure , I am pretty sure I can clear my schedule to celebrate Christmas with you and of course , the others too .

Taehyung said quickly , without hesitation .

But of course , especially for my Jhope .

Taehyung thought but did not say it out loud . Jhope then looked at Taehyung with glitter in his eyes and the others immediately went green with envy but Taehyung did not mind because Jhope was smiling at him happily with his signature smile that made Taehyung want to snuggle with him and never let go . Suga cleared his throat to turn Jhope's attention away from Taehyung to him . When Jhope looked his way , Suga smirked while Taehung whined and pouted at the lack of attention he was receiving . 

I will definitely spent Christmas with you , but is there anything you want especially for this Christmas ?? Like for the decorations and more .

Suga said and questioned .

Jhope immediately bounced to Suga's side with excitement bursting from him . You are willing to help me buy them , Hyung ??

Of course , anything for you . 

Jhope blushed different shades of red and giggled silently and cutely . When the others heard this , their hearts melted at the sound of Jhope's giggle . Suga simply blushed a lighter shade of red and smirked , knowing that he was the one to make Jhope this way .

Eh , okay then .... c c could you help me buy the small christmas tree decorations and the christmas hats and some lights . T t thank you , sugar .

Jhope stammered , then blushed again . He held his face in embarrasment .

Suga blushed at his new nickname . 

Sugar ,...I like it . Jhope thank you for the sweet nickname , well I will be off now . BYEEE.

Suga commented and kissed Jhope on the forehead before leaving to buy the decorations Jhope mentioned . Jhope giggled and held his forehead .The rest simply enjoyed the giggle that Jhope was doing instead of caring about the reason . 

Hmm , well I am pretty sure I can make it.  But I deserve a kiss don't I.

Jimin said. Jhope simply looked at him with eyes as big as saucers.

K K K K kiss you

Jhope said,  blushing. Jimin smirked and nodded causing Jhope to blush even harder at his actions. Jhope hesitated but he wanted to spent this year's Christmas together like a family so he went for it. Jhope leant forward but not enough to kiss Jimin but Jimin was not going to back down now. Jimin leant in and his lips reached Jhope's plump ones. Jimin placed one hand on Jhope's head and deepened the kiss when Jhope refused to open his mouth,  Jimin's hand went underneath Jhope's shirt and played with his nipples. He twisted them and Jhope moaned in pleasure and Jimin took the opportunity to put his tongue in. Savouring the moment,  Jimin wanted to continue but Jhope broke it off when Jin coughed. Jhope blushed so hard that compared to his hair, it was even redder.

Jin then placed his hand on his hips like a mother and said

So are you going?? If you are, then great and go to your room if you are not then go to your room too.

Yeah yeah I am going wouldn't miss it for the world.

Jimin replied while walking to his room.

Jin then turned to Jhope who was still blushing and said...

CLIFFHANGER😆😆SORRY BUT I WANT THREE PARTS TO THIS STORY SO YEAH.

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. 👋 BYE.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS... HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND DAY.