Chapter Twenty-One - North and South Pt. 1 (Part 3 from the Trilogy)

Iris and Zuko! I hope you like it! I found Iris on Pinterest and I just changed her clothes, the color of her hair and her eyes. I cut Zuko from the 3rd Book of the North and South Trilogy. I hope this is Iris as you've imagined!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

"After almost two years we finally return to the South Pole," Iris said frowning "Great," she said sarcastically.

"I don't think it's still that bad, I mean... Head Chieftain Hakoda mentioned in the letter that we're going meet at the Town Hall," Zuko said.

The Fire Nation Airship had been flying for almost two days with destination the South Pole. Iris had once again dressed in warm, thick clothes enough to keep the cold away from her body. They had left Iroh back in the Palace to watch over things and Iris with Zuko, and, of course, the crew flew towards the South Pole.

The two of them were sitting in the living room of the airship, with two cups of their teas at the small table.

"There's a Town Hall?!" Iris asked surprised, eyes widening. It was hard to believe since the biggest building in the entire south was Sokka's and Katara's grandmother's igloo.

"Yeah, and something about a City-" Zuko tried to say but Iris cut him again.

"There's a City?!" She asked surprised and she sat beside Zuko on the sofa. "Whoa, I bet Katara and Sokka freaked out when they arrived," Iris said resting her head on Zuko's shoulder as he passed his hand around her shoulders.

Zuko chuckled "There's no doubt," he agreed. His gaze fell down on her face. It was one of the little times she had left her hair fall loosely on her shoulders, and he just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She noticed him staring at her and she looked up at him "What?" she asked with a wide smile on her lips.

"What?" Zuko asked stupidly.

"You're staring at me," Iris said smiling as she lifted her head off his shoulder to look at him.

"Is it wrong that I'm staring at my hot, future wife?" Zuko asked raising an eyebrow and smiling teasingly.

Iris chuckled and she leaned closer and closer. "I'm not the only one really hot in here," she said teasingly. Accidentally, she started reading his mind...

Kiss her, or not? What do I do?!

"Just kiss me, already!" Iris said wrapping his shirt and pulling him closer.

Without wasting any more time, he crashed their lips together. They kissed with a swallow precision and his weight pushed her down. Iris found herself under his body on the couch. She buried her fingers in his black hair as he released her lips and he started planting kisses down her neck. Her chest raising and falling from her ragged breathing, he was certainly igniting her body like a torch.