SS SHOEY

JOEY P.O.V

Shane is coming over to my apartment today. Finally after such a long time I actually get to see him again! I mean I’m not that excited… or maybe I am.

Shane is just so gorgeous. His soft pale skin, his sexy lips, his dreamy eyes… his fuckable body. SNAP OUT OF IT JOEY! Oh my goodness gracianious I need to calm myself down before he gets here. Sadly sawyer is going to be here with us so I’m not going to be alone with him, but being with him is better than not being with him.

I lay on my bed anxiously waiting for Shane to come. Suddenly I received a text.

*Shane: be there in a bit bae ;) xx

Oh gaawwwshh he’s close! I got up and went to the bathroom to check myself. It’s been a while since he last saw me so I need to look extra sexy ;) I took one final look at my outfit and then my hair, then sat in the living room and waited with sawyer.

SHANE P.O.V

Finally I get to see joey again! My little joeybear… I silently giggled to myself as I was driving to his apartment. I’ve been so busy with making my movie lately that I haven’t had time to even try to socialize with that much people. Today is my first real day off and I want to spend it with joey, that’s for sure.

I wore a slouchy outfit, I never really cared about how I look to people, and I’m sure joey doesn’t care either. But just in case, I did wear some sexy underwear just in case… ya know… something were to happen ;) I’m straight. I know that because I have a girlfriend. Lisa is great and all but when it comes to joey, anything can happen. Hashtag just saying. I texted him when I was just about to arrive at his and sawyers place, and drove as fast as I legally can.

JOEY P.O.V

*knock* *knock*

He’s here! I jumped up too quickly, and I guess I looked way too excited because sawyer just looked at me and laughed.

Sawyer: sooo I’m guessing you missed him huh? *wink*

Joey: shut up sawyer ahaha

I walked slowly to the door, mentally preparing myself not to jump at him the moment I open the door.

Joey: HIIII

Shane: Heeeey!

He pulled me in for a hug and I could’ve sworn he kissed my neck…

He pulled away and made a panicked look for a split second then went to sawyer for a hug. Did he just … no I’m probably just imagining things. I gotta admit though, Shane looks damn good. I know he doesn’t really like my facial hair but he’ll be over it soon enough.

SHANE P.O.V

Right when I saw Joey, I immediately had the urge to fuck him senselessly. I tried to resist every urge but once he hugged me, I couldn’t help but put my lips gently on his neck. For a moment, I was lost in the feel of his soft skin on my lips. Then I realized I practically just kissed his neck in front of sawyer... shit. 

JOEY P.O.V

Now I know what you’re all thinking, why is joey having gay thoughts about Shane? Well girl let me tell you this, I’ve been gay my whole life and I can like whoever I want to shootity shoot shoot. I know Shane is gay too; it’s kinda a gaydar thing. He and I both realize the sexual tension but he has Lisa, and I’ve always understood of that. But today is my first time seeing him in 2014 and I intend to start it off with a …. Bang . ;)

*after the shoot*

Sawyer: hey guys that was fun! I have to go now though, I’m meeting up with a girl today and I need to pick her up. I’ll catch up with you later Shane, later joey.

Shane & Joey: byee! 

SHANE P.O.V

Finally.

JOEY P.O.V

Finally.

It’s just Shane and I now. And I have full intentions of taking advantage of this. We sat down on the couch and just caught up with each other until I started getting lost in the thought of his sexy blue underwear.

Shane: hey are you okay?

Oh snap! I’ve just been smiling to myself for the past 2 minutes; he must think that I’m a psychopath. … Not like it’s a bad thing.

Joey: uhh yeah sorry, I was just thinking about something

Shane:  joey, if you’re thinking about having sex with me all you gotta do is ask ;)

There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice and I couldn’t tell if he was joking or not but I decided to give it a shot.

Joey: okay uhm, Shane, will you fuck me please. Hard.

I looked him straight in the eye and put my hand on his leg. I searched his face for any sign of being creeped out or angry but there was only confusion and nervousness. I’m pretty sure he couldn’t tell if I was serious or not.

SHANE P.O.V

Joey: okay uhm, Shane, will you fuck me please. Hard.

What the hell is going on? Joey is so fucking hot, but wait, is he serious? He put his hand on my leg and just kept looking at me. Lust was glowing off of his eyes. Joey is serious. He really wants me to have sex with him... all of a sudden I felt his hand start to move. He just kept making eye contact with me as his hand un buckled my belt and zipped down my pants. Holy shit. This is happening.

Shane: Ahh. Joey…. 

Joey: shhh just let it happen Shane.

He then climbed in top of me. He was straddling me when he started to take my dick out. I was already semi hard for some reason but having joey on top of me, looking hungrily at my member is making me wild. Nonetheless, I stayed still and let him have his way. 

JOEY P.O.V

Thank god Shane is going with it. I can’t believe it, he’s bigger than I expected. And shaved? Really? Either way I didn’t complain. I just wanted to turn him on enough so that after this there’s no backing out. I him inside of me as soon as possible.

I leaned in to his ear while still stroking his cock slowly.

Joey: you’re so big Shane can’t want for you to be inside me ;)

I gained a moan in response which turned me on to god damn much. I already felt the pressure building up on my jeans… by now, Shane was a hot mess; he moaned and looked needily at me. He wanted me and I knew it. I kissed him, just a small little peck. But he wasn’t having it. He grabbed me by the back of my neck just before I pulled away and deepened the kiss. He shoved his tongue hungrily in to my mouth, desperately needing to feel me. I grinned at the thought of having Shane being so needy. I loved it.

AUTHOR
hey, first time actually taking something seriously, sorry if its gross :P to be continued