I Love You

-Shane's POV-

I stared at Joey for about ten minutes, just watching his tiny facial expressions as he scrolled through Tumblr.

This week will soon be two years together, and I have a special plan for him.

I'm going to propose. I know we're ready. Every passing day I keep falling deeper in love with him, with all the little things about him.

And the hot sex...

But I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted him to be mine forever. I want to spend every second of the rest of my life with him.

Joey finally yelled,

"Where the hell can I buy this shirt?!?"

And I couldn't help but chuckle at his annoyed cuteness.

"Aww... I'm sure we'll find it somewhere." I got up and passed by, sneaking a peek at his newfound tumblr shirt. I've seen that before... In a shop in LA...

That's it!

-Joey's POV-

I was sitting at the table, still scrolling through tumblr, when my phone rang. I noticed it was Meghan, and I smiled.

"Heyyy Meghan-San! What's up?"

"Hey Joey-San. Oh, nothing much. Say, you wanna go shopping with me today? My treat!"

Something in her voice seemed off... I don't know. She sounded a bit too over-excited... Too convincing.

"Sure! When do you want to go?"

"I'll be there in ten?"

"Sounds great! I'll go get ready. See ya then!" I hung up and raced around the house getting ready.

I noticed Shane wasn't around, which baffled me even more.

I pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a polo, gently gelling my hair. I then sat on the couch, humming to myself as I waited for Meghan.

After a few seconds, another voice joined my humming.

I broke into a huge smile and looked to my left. Shane was creeping up beside me, humming along to the song.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he stared into my eyes as we hummed simultaneously. He was getting all lovey-eyed, which made me blush.

He seemed to be doing this a lot lately... Just silent moments where he would look into my eyes. I felt so peaceful when he did.

He was now straddling my legs, but in a non-sexual way. All I could focus on were his gorgeous blue eyes and our song we hummed. I liked this...

He pulled my body close to his and rested his cheek against mine.

Once we finished the song, he kissed my forehead and got up. As he walked away, I stared after him dreamily, almost as if I was dreaming. He never even had to say a word, but I knew what he was saying.

"I love you, with all my heart."

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I stood up and walked to the door, greeting Meghan.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!" I walked out with Meghan, laughing and joking.

-Shane's POV-

This is it. Almost ready for my big surprise. Joey will be so thrilled...

I messed with the box nervously, hoping Meghan could keep him shopping for a few hours. Just enough time for me to plan this out perfectly...