Birthday present

SHANE’S POV

It’s been about a month since joey and I became an official couple. It was a rough patch at first, having to break up with Lisa and move out. She seemed fine when we last spoke but it still hurt me knowing that she had to find out about joey and me in such a sleazy way. I mean, I know how I would feel if I heard joey have sex with a girl over the phone. She was stern on the whole “never talk to me again” thing. I haven’t seen or spoken to her since I moved out. Of course she promised not to tell anyone about joey and me. So far, the only people who know are Lisa and Tyler.  We planned on telling my mom but once we got to the front door of her house I just freaked out. Joey agreed to let me wait it out till we’re both comfortable and ready. God, I love that man.

It’s going to be his birthday in a few days. Sawyer already has a surprise birthday party planned but I wanna do something special for him. He is my BOYFRIEND after all. I love saying that. Even the thought puts a goofy smile on my face.

Sawyer: uhh... dude you okay?

Shane: oh- uhm yeah sorry about that.

Sawyer: so… as I was saying, I was thinking of inviting everyone over on the 15th and celebrate till midnight maybe? It’ll be pretty easy since he’s gonna be out of the apartment the whole day. So we can plan together and invite people now, hopefully we’ll be ready by tomorrow.

Shane: yeah that sounds perfect. Besides I wanted to go somewhere special on the day of joey’s actual birthday.

Sawyer: sweet! So we’re going on an all boy’s vacation then?

Shit! This trip is only meant for joey and me. I can’t tell him that though. He’s almost caught us about a million times and if I tell him that he can’t come he’ll get even more suspicious. Fuck me. Why does Sawyer always have to be such a cockblock?

Shane: yup! I was thinking Hawaii.

Sawyer: that’s awesome man! Can’t wait!

Well… I guess I have to add another plane ticket. There goes my romantic vacation with joey.

JOEY’S POV:

*May 15th*

SHOOTITY SHOOT SHOOT I just wanna go home! I miss my baby so much. Stupid photo shoot. Well at least it’s over now. If only LA traffic wasn’t such a little bitch then I could get home quicker. I couldn’t stop thinking about Shane. I miss his lips, his soft skin, and his long and thick co-

*BEEEEEEEP*

OH shit it’s already a green light! I gotta stop day dreaming about Shane so often; I’m going to get in to a car accident sooner or later. I continued driving, but still I kept thinking about Shane. My uhh … friend was starting to pop up. Ah fuck! Why now? I decided I should call him, and then maybe this little beast would calm down.

*calls Shane*

Joey: heey babe

Shane: hey gorgeous, what’s up?

His voice is so fucking sexy. It sounds like he’s whispering though, I wonder if he’s with people.

Joey: I’m just driving home thinking about you. You know, it’s my birthday tomorrow and I’m hoping you could give me an early present when I get home?

I tried to sound as seductive yet innocent as possible. I wanna make sure he’s turned on when I get home, and if that means having phone sex then so be it.

Shane: aha don’t worry baby I got something big waiting for you.

Joey: mm yeah? I can’t wait Shaney… I’ve missed your hands on me you know. I miss the taste of your friend ;)