finally

SHANE’S POV

As much as I wanted this to be a romantic experience, I couldn’t, because everything that Joey is doing to me is just driving me wild. I could barely form words. He was mid-way down my shaft when I felt that I needed to say:

 Shane: I - I love you joey.

I don’t know what made me want to say it. It might be the sex craze talking or maybe the final release of my pent up feelings for him. Either way, saying it made me feel right and at peace. Once I said it he suddenly stopped. He had a face that was almost hard to read but he was glowing, and I had a feeling that he already knew that. He went up and looked at me face to face and said:

Joey: I love you too bae.

How could five simple words get me even hornier? I guess now that I know he loves me, I feel like what we’re doing means so much more now. Now it wasn’t just two guys with a severe thirst for each other, fucking. Now it was two men who deeply care for each other making love. I gave him a small peck and turned him around so that I was on top. I absolutely needed to be inside of him.

Shane: you ready babe?

I love calling him that.

He simply gave me a lustful look and nodded. He quickly turned around and stuck his plump little ass up and put his face down on the pillow. I smirked at the view. I took some time, just admiring what was in front of me, and I knew joey was getting impatient. I wiggled his ass at me and made a grunting noise.

Joey: hurry the hell up Shane! I want you.

Shane: you eager little slut.

JOEY’S POV

Shane: you eager little slut.

God I loved his dirty talk. His sex voice is practically what I live for. Who wouldn’t turn in to a dirty little slut if the man of his dreams said erotic things to him while completely naked? Nobody, that who. As I was deep in thought I suddenly felt something go inside of me. Shane had lubed up his fingers and started getting me prepped for his huge dick.  I was going nuts. Thanks to his long fingers every time he went in he hit my bundle of nerves. What was it called? A prosti- tute? A prostate? I don’t know. But it felt fucking amazing. After he felt that I was ready he asked me without saying anything, if he was allowed to go in already by lightly pushing the tip of his member on my entrance.

Joey: mm… fuck me.

With that said, he rams his shaft in to me and I squeal in both pain and pleasure. I should’ve asked him to go slow but by the time I wanted to speak, I had already gotten used to the sensation and I craved more of it.  The pain was now fully gone and all I felt was pure pleasure. Each thrust earned a moan from both of us. He leaned down and began kissing my neck. Then he took one hand that was previously placed on my hips and he started groping my cock.

Shane: you’re so damn tight joey. Mm...  It’s so hot. Ah fuck.

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier and I knew he couldn’t take it anymore either. I felt my own dick start to twitch and experienced a familiar feeling in my stomach.

Joey: i- I’m about to…

Shane quickly turned me around wrapped his mouth around my member. I was still wincing at the empty feeling in me but that didn’t keep me from climaxing. My load came pulsing out in to Shane’s mouth and I could not have asked for a better view.  After I was done, he rose up and smiled.

Shane: I wanna taste you forever remember?

I lightly laughed but couldn’t because I was so worn out. He then gave his own shaft two strokes and came all over my body, starting from my lips and down to my chest. I licked up what landed on my mouth.

Joey: same ;)

I gave him a final wink and he collapsed beside me, panting.

SHANE’S POV

That was fucking amazing. I couldn’t believe that all of this just happened. I was unbelievably happy.

Suddenly I heard small chatter for a distance. It was my phone. I quickly got up and looked at it. I had accidentally dialled Tyler Oakley. The call had been going for almost two hours now. Fuck.

Tyler: so uhm I’m guessing you guys are done? Damn that was so hot to listen to.

Fuck. I whispered to myself.

Shane: what did you hear, Tyler? Is Lisa still with you? Did she hear anything?

I just remembered that Lisa was filming a collab with Tyler today. Fucking shit.

Tyler: Don’t play dumb boy, you still have after-sex voice. And actually when you called she was the one who picked up. She listened for a while and her face went pale. Then I put the phone on speaker and she just started tearing up. She left my house about five minutes after that.

I’m so fucked. Through all of this joey just sat there, his face was almost as pale as mine.

Shane: Ahh fuck. But wait if she left that quickly why did you stay on the phone?

Tyler: are you kidding, its free gay phone sex of course I would stay and listen.

I heard slick movements and my eyes grew wide. The thought of Tyler pleasuring himself to mine and joey’s moans creeped me out.

Tyler: but listen, I’m sorry about what happened to Lisa. But if you’re gay enough to have sex with joey and cheat on your girlfriend then maybe it wasn’t meant to be? Call it a hunch. I’ll uhm … talk to you guys later, alright bye.

When he hung up I noticed I had a text from Lisa. “I know what you did. I would never have thought that you would do this to me but you did. I guess I’m not the person that can make you happy anymore so I’m letting you go. Move out by tomorrow and then never speak to me again. –Lisa” my heart slightly broke but Joey immediately came to comfort me after realizing that I was about to cry.

Shane: Lisa just broke up with me and she’s kicking me out.

Joey: aww baby, do you wanna come live with me? I’m sure sawyer wouldn’t mind.

That was the best response I could have ever expected. I hugged him and kissed him passionately.

Shane: of course I do thank you joey. And this just means we can have days like this more often.

 I winked at him. I was going to enjoy my stay here.

AUTHOR'S NOTE *

i dont know if i want to continue with this or just do one shots. however, if you guys have any ideas of what you would want me to write about i would gladly accept them, giving you credit for it too ofcourse. it just makes it a lot easier for me, specially cuz i have a lot of stuff going on right now. anyways tell me what you guys think, thanks ! :)