Really Sawyer?

Shane's POV

Joey and I walked down the stairs hand in hand. There was no point in hiding it now, we've been caught. When we reached down stairs we found Sawyer sprawled out on the couch. He looked calm. How is that even possible? He just saw his two roommates' mouth fucking each other. We stood in front of him; Joey looked like a nervous wreck. Sawyer didn't say anything to either of us. His mouth moved once in a while but he always stopped right before any sound slipped his mouth which made it even more terrifying. I just wanted him to say something. Yell, cry, get violent, I don't care as long as this silence ends. Finally Joey broke the silence.

Joey: Sawyer listen, we-

Sawyer: How many times have you guys done it?

Shane: in his bed? Or do you count the ones on the couch, the table the floor, the shower-

Joey: SHANE STOP! This isn't the time.

We looked back at Sawyer and he looked absolutely horrified, like he was afraid to touch everything. When he recovered from his sudden shock he returned to his previous question.

Sawyer: That didn't really answer my question. All it did was creep me out, seriously man I didn't need to know that.

Joey: And yet you need to know how many times we've had sex?

Sawyer: Just answer.

Joey: I'm not really that comfortable telli-

Sawyer: Answer.

Shane: Honestly Sawyer we can't even count that high, we fucked a lot okay? A LOT.

Sawyer: Wow, uhm okay next question, what's it like?

What the fuck? What the hell is going on with Sawyer? I looked over to Joey and saw that he was getting really uncomfortable. Although, as much as I love him, I love playing with him even more and I'm sure it'll be hilarious to have him turned on while we're still talking to sawyer. I think Sawyer got a little weirded out that I was just smiling to myself because he started backing away from me. Oops, I'm like soy creepy. I tried to speak in a hushed tone and made my voice slightly raspier than usual, I know how much Joey loves how my voice sounds when it's like that.

Shane: You mean... what's it like to have sex with a man?

Sawyer noticed the sudden change in my voice and his expression changed somewhat, I couldn't pin point exactly what changed about him but he looked different.

Sawyer: Y-yeah...

I looked at Joey one more time before starting my explanation. I smirked at him then refocused my attention to Sawyer.

Shane: It's always sort of a bond you share together though, it's like you two are the only two people in the world at the moment. I mean I guess it might just be like that for everyone who has sex. Whether you're a top or a bottom, it's always such a thrill to hear his moaning, the ones that you caused. You feel pride and all you wanna do is keep going. In my opinion, the deeper the moans, the better. That's probably why I was never really turned on by Lisa's moans. But Joey's moans... Joey's moans are something different. Every time I thrust in to him he lets out such a heavy moan that it just sounds like music to my ears. Then to have him clawing at my skin and leaving scratch marks all over my back.

I took off my shirt to show Sawyer. But I also just wanted Joey to stare at me. I've been getting much more buff lately because of all the "Work Outs" that Joey and I have been doing.

Shane: And well, it's different with a girl, that's for sure. You don't have to worry about hurting them too much or having their hair accidentally going in to your mouth or worry if your partner is faking it or not. When I'm with Joey I can get as rough as I want. I could pin him against the wall and fuck him hard; I can wreck him and I know I still won't be hurting him. And dick... well I don't know how else to explain this but dick just tastes so much better than pussy. The feeling of a pulsing rod ramming in to your mouth is such a great experience. Then... at the moment of his release your mouth is filled with creamy white liquid that tastes so so sweet. I've always loved the taste of it.

I looked back at Joey who was now panting though it was obvious that he was trying to hide it, and I winked at him then placed one of my hands on his thigh. I went back to my explanation and again Sawyer looked even weirder, what the hell is going on with him? I was massaging Joey's thigh. I moved my hand closer and felt- He was already hard. I tried so hard not to start laughing but a chuckle escaped my mouth and Joey pushed my hand away from him and crossed his legs.

When we were silent, I heard something. It wasn't Joey's panting, it was someone else's. I looked at Sawyer again and saw his chest rise and fall really fast. I looked down at him and-

Joey: SAWYER WHAT THE FUCK?!

He had a boner! He got turned on while I was describing sex between me and Joey! I fell to the ground laughing and Sawyer ran to the bathroom in shame. I'm guessing he's gonna fix his little problem. Once I calmed myself down I saw Joey who was still in shock. He looked confused but then again I was confused too. Why would Sawyer be turned on by gay sex? Oh Shit.

Joey: Sawyer... what the hell...?

I saw Sawyer come back from the upstairs with a new pair of pants on. This motherfucker came while I was talking. How dare he.

Shane: Care to explain why your dick was up?

Joey: Shane don't make this weird!

Shane: I wasn't the one who got an erection out of a simple explanation. Last I checked I was the ONLY one who didn't get an erection.

Sawyer: Okay guys, I uhh... have a confession.

Sawyer: I'm... Bi. And I'm moving in with Connor Franta ... we - we sorta hooked up while you guys were in Boston.

AUTHOR'S NOTE **

Sorry this was sucky, I had terrible writers block but the new addition to our group Jasmine Dunbar helped me out! I wasn't even gonna post today but I did :p So tell me what you guys think!

Ohh and Question ! Have you guys read my other books? If so, which one is your favourite, and if it's my one shots book, which one shot did you like best?