almost

Joey's POV

Shane was a hot and needy mess. He wanted me more than anything. I knew it; I saw it in his eyes. But of course I was never one to give it all that easily. I had to have some fun first ;) I stopped kissing him to look at him, and then I smirked. I let go of his member. He looked confused until I started grinding on him slowly and seductively.

Shane: joey, come on now, I need you.

Joey: what do you mean Shane?

I put on my best innocent face and grinded on him lightly harder. I felt his erection, it was hard and pulsing.  I saw the desperation in his eyes.

Shane: joseph Michael Graceffa, I’m going to fuck you do hard if you don’t do something about this right now.

He looked down at his pulsing cock and then back at me. God, he was so damn hot.

Joey: hmm, is that a threat or a promise?

Shane: you think you’re ready for this baby?

I winked at him; I couldn’t take it anymore either. I needed him inside of me. Now. I stood up from him and seductively stripped all of my clothing except for my boxers. He swiftly got up and attacked my mouth. He greedily kissed every inch of my neck and I stood there, moaning in pleasure. Although I struggled I was able to order him

Joey: b-bedroom... mhh

He picked me up and I wrapped both my legs around him. We continued kissing and broke apart just enough for me to strip off his shirt. Once we got upstairs he threw me on the bed and began taking of his pants, never breaking eye contact. I didn’t know whether to be frustrated or to laugh as he struggled to remove his own pants. Just for fun I began to tease him.

Shane’s POV

Joey: mhh Shane, come here already I need you.

God damn it, joey is so fucking hot. He was lying down on the bed massaging his chest with one hand and palming himself with the other. He was teasing me. I struggled to take off these jeans. Out of all the days of the week I decide today to wear skinny jeans. Finally I was able to take it off fully, along with my boxers and pounced at him. I caught him by surprise. His eyes were closed due to the fact that he was pleasuring himself well. Maybe too good.

Shane: you’re a little slut aren’t you?

I swatted his hand away from his, now rock hard, member and replaced it with my own.

Joey: uhn fuck Shane, just take me. Please!

Now it was him who was desperate. I felt powerful and I loved his lusty moans.

Shane: soon baby, be patient.

I slowly took off his boxers and went lower on to his nipples. I sucked and nibbled at them until I knew joey couldn’t take it anymore. I continued to stroke him. He was already leaking pre cum and I was just eager to taste it. Once I looked down on to him I rushed to have it eye to eye, literally. ;) He shivered in anticipation and I smiled. It was my turn to do some teasing.

Shane: what do you want me to do joey?

Joey: ss-suck.

He could barely form words; he was too horny to even care about pronunciation. I smiled; of course I wasn’t going to suck him just yet. I began leaving soft kisses between his thighs. He moaned and shivered at my actions.

Shane: hmm? What was that, I couldn’t hear you ;)

Joey: I know what – you’re doing – come on Shane please!

He practically cried out that sentence. He REALLY wanted this. But I wasn’t done. My light kisses became wetter and sloppier until I knew he couldn’t last any longer. I thirsted for his dick. So finally I came up and licked his tip. He moaned in relief as I began to take him in to my mouth. He held my head in place and began thrusting in to me. Who knew being fucked in the mouth felt this good? I moaned as he kept pounding in to my wet cavern. I felt him twitch and I knew he was close, so I stopped.

I smirked at him

Shane: ah ah ah, not just yet baby, it’s my turn.

JOEY'S POV

Just as I was about to unravel, Shane suddenly stopped and looked at me. I was mildly frustrated but also curious as to why he stopped.

Shane: ah ah ah, not just yet baby, it’s my turn.

He began to lie down and invited me to come on top of him. I grabbed his shaft and gently squeezed it. I lowered myself so that I was face to face with his 8 inches and looked up at him.

Joey: you have no idea what you’re up for, yaw.

I smiled at him as I began to hungrily lick up and down his pulsing erection.