Introduction

Hi! I'm Aiden. I'm 16, and I have lived in an orphanage my entire life. I'm also in a band. We're called Paramore. (A/N- yes I put them Paramore and they have an album named riot. The songs in it are misery business, crushcrushcrush, ocean avenue(some songs are from different bands) the anthem, dirty little secret, victorious, and ignorance. We're pretty well known. Oh Yeah! I REALLY like punk rock music, well...pretty much rock music in general. My favorited bands are...

Guns and Roses
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Good Charlotte
Yellowcard
Linkin Park
The Beatles
The Sex Pistols
The Ramones
Jefferson Airplane
Journey
The Outfield
And a lot more but if I continue it will take about 5 more chapters. I know a lot of music. And when I say a lot of music, I mean...a LOT of music. But when your stuck in an orphanage with a bunch of 5 year olds, music is really the only thing you've got y'know.
The people in my band are me-guitarist/Lyrics/vocals Hailey-bassist Tom-piano/vocals although we sometimes have different people singing for different songs, and Jack Freeze- other guitarist and, CJ- drums.
Ok enough about the band let's talk about the instruments I can play.
Guitar
Bass
Drums
Trumpet
Violin
I also have a YouTube channel with my friend Hailey. We're called A&H. We have almost 20 million subscribers!! Is that crazy or what! Oh and about school...I was to smart for 3rd and 4th grade so I got to skip which means I graduated earlier this year.

A/N- That's the intro folks!!! Hope you liked it I will be posting 2 chapters a day so I will post another one today and 2 more tomorrow.
BYE!!!