You cant leave...

(3rd person POV)
August-30-2017
Aiden was walking down the streets of Oakland angrily, she had previously screamed at her father for ignoring her because she is a narcissistic asshole. The media hasn't figured that out yet and hopefully they won't ever figure that out. She suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was her dad. "Hello?" She asked. "Please come home..." was all her dad said before hanging up. This made Aiden feel really bad. He sounded so sad and depressed, but she was not ready to face him and the others yet. She continued to walk down the empty street for what seemed like 5 minutes but was actually more like 3 hours. It was 11:00 pm. She had left the house almost 18 hours ago. She felt her phone vibrate again. This time it was Mike. "Hello." She said. "OMG AIDEN! YOU HAVE TO GET TO HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! ITS YOUR DAD! I DON'T HAVE TOME TO TALK YOU JUST HAVE TO GET HER QUICK!" He cried. He hung up. Suddenly a ton of thoughts and emotions ran through her head.
He was in a car accident trying to find YOU
He sounded so sad and depressed
YOU screamed at him
YOU told him to burn in Hell
YOU told him you thought he didn't want you
He tried killing himself because of YOU
HE TRIED KILLING HIMSELF

Aiden didn't call and Uber........she just started running.....and kept running.......for him... I took Aiden about 5 minutes to reach the hospital even though she was about 2 miles away. She burst through the door and ran toward the lady at the front desk. "IM HERE TO SEE BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG." She half shouted. She was about to burst into tears. "He is in room 234 on the 3rd floor." She replied. Aiden ran up the stairs not bothering to use the elevator. She rushed down the hallway until she spotted room 234. She calmed down even so she didn't look insane and so that if her dad was sleeping she didn't wake him up. She slowly opened the door. There were 2 nurses and a doctor. "I'm afraid we can't have any visitors right now so please go wait in the waiting room." He said with a small smile. Aiden quietly shut the door and walked toward the waiting room. She didn't even notice everyone else sitting there. She was to shocked to even think. When she entered the room her dad looked awful. He skin almost looked white. His eyes were shut and he had cuts and bruises everywhere. And the most awful part....there was a small hole right on his heart. A bullet hole. Aiden couldn't think. Aiden couldn't see. The only thing in her mind was...
YOU did this
It's all YOUR fault
HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
YOU DID THIS
The wait seemed like an eternity, but eventually the doctor came into the waiting room. Aidens took in all his features. He looked extremely upset. Everyone looked up at home including Aiden who was trying to hold back about 3 gallons of tears. He looked around the room at everyone, Aiden, 80, Jakob, Joey, Mike, Brittney, Tre, Sara, Jeff, Jason W., and Jason F. "I'm afraid...there only a...5% chance that he will live after shooting himself in the heart." He said in a depressed tone. This made Aiden go from trying to hold back 3 gallons to her holding back about 160 gallons of tears. "Only one of you can visit him at a time." The doctor said. Mike went first. Jakob went second. Joey went 3rd and this continued until it was only Aiden left to go. When she walked in she kneeled down next to her dad. She put head in her hands and just broke down releasing all of the tears and emotions she was holding back. "WHY WHY WHY!!" She screamed. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!" Luckily the waiting room was at the other end of the hall so no one could here her.

Aiden stayed in the hospital with her dad for 1 week straight. She did not move. She just kept crying. This is the first time she has cried in 7 years.

Then she suddenly felt a hand start touch her head.
(A/n- IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE!)