To Skinny?

"Wait wait wait wait...so your telling me, that the reason that my eyes are to different colors is because when I was born, I didn't have enough blood in my body, and no one had the same blood type as me except mike, so he donated some of his blood, but some of his genes got transfered with the blood, making my eye blue like his?" I asked. "y-yes that's w-why y-your eye i-is b-blue." Dad stuttered. I just sat there staring at them. I now do not feel alone in my body. Dad looked like he was about to cry and Mike just gave me a sympathetic look. I don't know why, but to be honest I was mad. "I need to go, I'll see you guys later." I said. I got up and walked out the door. I didn't even put shoes on, I just started walking. I knew of one place I could go.... Christy Road. Luckily I had my phone and luckily the rest of the band members will be here in a few hours.

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy)

I was sitting down against the street sign a Christy Road. I was smoking a cigarette, I checked my phone to see what time it was. IT WAS ALMOST 10:00 P.M!!!!! I quickly started sprinting to my house, which is pretty difficult when your barefoot. I wasn't paying attention and I tripped over a side walk curb. I fell with a thud. I'm pretty sure I twisted my ankle. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. So I scooted over to a wall and pulled out my phone which to my luck wasn't broken. I clicked dad's contact and proceeded to call him. He picked up immediately. "OMG AIDEN ARE YOU OKAY! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! OMG I SWEAR IF YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!" Dad screamed crying his eyes out. "Dad! I'm fine I just didn't realize what time it was what time it was so I started running and I tripped over a curb." I replied. "OMG Where are you I'll come help you, where are you?" he asked.  "Christy Road." I replied. He paused. I heard some one else whisper. It was Mike. They suddenly hung up.

       After about 20 minutes my foot started to hurt but I didn't feel it......I can't feel pain. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. I turned my head to see dad and mike running towards me. Dad picked me up and took me to the car. He sat me down gently in the back seat and closed the door. Half way through the car ride home I fell asleep.

(Time skip to next day)

So yesterday the rest of the band arrived and got situated. So today we are going to have band practice. I'm currently driving to the studio with my guitar in the trunk. I'm wearing that baseball tee that has the word stupid on it. Dad said that it brings back memory's. Once I got to the studio the rest of the band were already there. "Sup shit heads." I greeted them. We all started laughing. "Surprised you didn't show up stoned." Said Tom making everyone except me start laughing hysterically. We started playing ignorance.

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle, a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel, your jury
What's my offense this time
Your not a judge but, if your gonna judge me
Then sentence me to another life
Don't wanna here your sad songs
Don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
Cause you know we're not the same
No! We're not the same, No!
Oh we're not, the same
We're friends we stick together
We wrote our names in blood
I guess you can't except that the change is good
It's good
It's, gooooood
Well you treat me, just like
Another stranger
Well it's nice, to meet you sir
I guess I'll go, I best be, on my way out
Well you treat me, just like
Another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir, I guess I'll go
I best be, in my way out
Ignorance is your new best friend

Once we finished that song we went onto victorious.

Tonight we at victorious
Champagne pourin' over us
All my friends were glorious
Toni night we are victorious

Once we finished we went onto misery business. About half way through the song I started feeling dizzy and my vision got blurry. Everyone noticed and stopped playing. Then everything went black.

I all I could here was beeping. I opened my eyes only to close them again because of how bright it was. I eventually opened them again. I was in the hospital with a bunch of machines hooked up to me. I heard a door click and a doctor came in followed by my parents who were crying, Jakob and Joey, my band mates, mike, Tre, Jason w, Jason freeze and some emo looking guy who i know as jeff Matika. They all sat down around me. "All right so we now know why you passed out." The doctor started. "Apparently you haven't eaten nor dank any thing for the last three days." He continued. Thats right, my eating disorder. "You are just a little bit under 70 pounds." Said the doctor. Everyone stared at me. "You haven't eaten in three days? Why?" Asked Jeff. I just stayed silent. I honestly didn't know why.

(Thou skipeth of time)

Dad hasn't talked to me all day. Is he mad? Is he to shocked to talk? I didn't really know. But I knew I wouldn't take long for people to find out about my eating disorders. It's all over the internet now. But it gave me an idea for my YouTube channel. The video is going to be me reading of what people and the media have said about me and my disorder....while eating a three foot long Cuban sandwich. "Aiden Armstrong, daughter of Green Day's frontman Billie Joe Armstrong went to the doctor because of an eating disorder." "Aiden Armstrong has anorexia." "Aiden Armstrong is to skinny and needs to eat like a normal person." "Aiden Armstrong is a literal stick and is to skinny." "Is this what Aiden Armstrong thinks women should look like? Does she think beauty comes from starving oneself?" As I was editing this video I put in the description, I made this video so people don't end up like me. Starving your self to get skinny is not the way to look beautiful. Yes I have and eating disorder but it's for a completely different reason than trying to look skinny. If you have an eating disorder I suggest you seek help for it instead of suffering. I uploaded the video and went downstairs. Mom was making dinner and dad, mike and his wife, and Tre and his wife were sitting at the table on their phones. "Hey dad." I said. He just ignored me and continued looking at his phone. This made me extremely angry. "OH I SEE! THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE AFTER THEY JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!? LET ALONE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER! ARE YOU MAD AT ME!? WELL IM SORRY THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME! YOU GAVE ME TO AN ORPHANAGE WHERE SURE I GOT ADOPTED! BUT I GOT ADOPTED BY ABUSING DRUG ADDICTS WHO STARVED ME! YOU RAISED TO OTHER KIDS BUT WHEN I CAME ALONG YOU ABANDONED ME! IF YOU WOULD HAVE RAISED ME LIKE YOU DID JOEY AND JAKOB! I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD EATING DISORDERS! I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH 5 MENTAL HOSPITALS! I WOULDN'T BE A COMPLETE FUCKED UP STONER!" I shrieked at him. Everyone just stared at me frightened. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! BURN IN HELL!" I shrieked again and sprinted out the door almost slamming it off its hinges.

(Billie's POV)

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! BURN IN HELL!" Aiden screamed running out the door. Tears started to fall. Everyone was looking at me. "Billie-" I cut them off by putting my head in my hands, I placed my elbows in my lap and just started sobbing. Brit, Sara and 80 came over and started to rub my back and comfort me. While mike and Tre ran out the door looking for Aiden.

(A/N- 0_0)