YOUR WHAT!?

Once Adrienne (yes I already knew who she was) stopped crying her and Billie just stared at me with huge grins on there faces. "So I guess I could tell you stuff about my-". "OMG" I heard someone shout. Everyone turned around and I saw Jakob. I didn't even notice him coming into the room. "YOUR IN PARAMORE"! He shouted again. "What's paramore"? Adrienne asked. "It's her band" Jacob said. Billies mouth opened wide and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "YOUR WHAT"!? Billie shouted. "My band" I said quietly. "OMG" Billie shouted as Adrienne burst out laughing. "She also has a YouTube channel" said Joey. HOW DO I NOT NOTICE PEOPLE COMING IN THE ROOM! I thought. "I'm pretty tired" I said yawning. "Here lets take your things up to your room and you can gets some sleep" said Adrienne. I grabbed my guitar case and Billie got one suitcase and Joey got the other. We hauled them up the stairs and Billie led us to a room at the end of the haul. Once we walked in I was amazed on how the room looked. The walls were dark green with a queen sized bed with black sheets in the corner next to a night stand and in the other corner there was a walk in closest. We set the suitcases at the end of my bed. "Alright get some sleep and we will see you in the morning" said Billie. He kissed my forehead and Joey waved as they walked down stairs. I laid down on the bed and instantly fell asleep. That night I had a dream where I got murdered by a spider. Don't. Ask. When I woke up I heard noises coming from down stairs. I then heard misery business playing and my eyes went wide. I got up and looked in the mirror. "Yes no bed head" I mumbled to myself. I then walked down stairs to see Billie, Adrienne, Joey, Jacob, Tre, Mike, and Jason sitting on the couch with wide eyes. They looked at me and back at billies laptop and then back at me. Billie clicked on another video and it was from my channel. It was me doing a drum cover of my chemical romance. Billie then saw another video and clicked it and it was the drum cover of basket case. Once the video finished Tre looked at me. "YOU PLAY THE DRUMS" Tre shouted breaking the silence. "Um yeah but I'm not very good". I said. "THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT" said Mike making me smile.

(A/N- That's all folks. I hope you guys liked it. I have changed the schedule a little bit instead of two chapters a day I will just post one. But I hope it's not a problem. Anyways BYE PEOPLES!!!)