I'm So Sorry

I was shaking furiously, my eyes clamped shut, I flinched as I suddenly felt a pair of arms rap around me. "Hey, Hey Hey, shh, just breathe." The person said. It was Mike. His hug felt almost like a father comforting their child. (A/N- 🤫😏) Dad (or billie) must had left, that mother fucker. I slowly looked up to see Sky Blue eyes staring at me. He had a small smile on his face. " Billie didn't know what to do when you started having a panic attack so he came and got me, because I sometimes have them to." Mike said in a quiet voice. I sighed with relief. " Is he still mad at me?" I asked feeling guilty. "Well he's upset but he just wants to know why." Mike replied. So...I told Mike everything,everything about my abusive stepparents, them forcing me to do drugs, me becoming mute, and everything about how I developed PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Depression, My Eating Disorders and my ADD and ADHD. He just stared at me with a shocked expression. He stood up and without saying anything, and left, he just left with the same shocked expression on his face.

(Billie's POV)
I was super anxious, I just caused my own daughter to have a panic attack, I'm so angry withmyself, but I couldn't help it, I just don't want her to make the same mistakes I did. Jason, Jeff and Tre were comforting me, because I had been crying for the past 20 Minutes. As soon as I saw Mike walk out looking petrified, I knew I fucked up. He sat down with out saying anything, just looking shocked and terrified. "So, did you find out why?" I asked, curious to why my daughter was drinking and smoking weed. He just stared at me, with the same terrified expression. Then he started to repeat everything Aiden had told him. (A/N- I don't feel like typing it all again, if you want to know what happened to Aiden, One of the chapters explains it all) I instantly started balling my eyes out. Everyone else had the same expression Mike had. Everyone stayed silent for what seemed like an eternity. All of our heads snapped when we heard Aiden's bedroom door creak open. We then saw her walk down the stairs. Her eyes were red like she had been crying, I immediately ran to her hugging her and wrapping my hand around her head and arms. "I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry!" I said while drowning her in kisses in tears. "Dad! Dad, it's okay" she replied hugging me back and sitting on the floor. After a while I finally calmed down still not thinking everything was okay but I was not wailing anymore so I guess that's good.

(Aiden's POV)

I went to bed that night knowing that I didn't have to be scared of dad because I know now that he would never hurt me. After about 20 min of trying to fall asleep I just decided to go to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror, my eyes looked weird, one was emerald green,while the other was sky blue. In all the mirrors I have looked in and all the photos I have seen of myself, I have never noticed that one eye was blue and one was green. I just shrugged it off and decided to go get some water, as I was walking down stairs, I over heard Dad and Mike talking. "Dude, I just think it's time for Aiden to know." said Mike in a whisper. "NO!She's not ready!" dad replied In a whisper yell. "Well you might wanna tell her, she has the right to know." Mike returned. "I'll tell her tomorrow, I just don't want her to be angry." Dad said. " If you want I'll come with you to tell her." Mike said. Both of them didn't realize that I was standing in the doorway holding a glass of water. I decided to make my presence known by clearing my throat. They both jumped and looked at me like a they just got caught stealing a cookie."A-Aiden, how much if that conversation did you hear?" Mike stuttered. "Something about me having the right to know." I replied raising my eyebrow. They both sighed in relief. "I can also re assure you that I will not be mad if you guys tell the truth." I said to them truthfully. They both looked at each other then at me. They told me to sit down in a chair and they did the same. What I didn't realize was, that the next thing I heard from them would change the way I looked at the people sitting in front of me forever.

(A/N- I ve been wanting a connection to happen between Aiden and Mike, but I won't share what it is. Just to let you know, if you don't like the connection between Aiden and Mike, comment saying you don't like it and I will create a alternate story where there is no connection between them. I'm also sorry for the short chapter, I will try to upload another chapter this week but I'm not sure. BYEZ!)