HOW!?

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. "UGH WHY"! I yelled while slamming my alarm clock on the ground. After 5 minutes of just staring at the ceiling I got up and put on my favorite shirt. When I was about 7 I was looking through my closet and I found a big box with a guitar in it, a white and black baseball t-shirt with the word stupid on it and an arrow pointing to my head, a yellow shirt with black lines outlining the sleeves, a red tie with a question mark on it, a studded black belt, a thin white tie and some drum sticks. On the the side of the box written in sharpie it says To Aiden From Dad. I put my black snap-back on and brushed my teeth. That's when I got called to Mrs. Powell the lady taking care of this place's office. I walked in with a confused look on my face. "Aiden I need to talk with you" she said. "Alrighty then" I said still confused. "Aiden your parents have just called and said the are picking you up tomorrow" she said quietly this time. "WHAT"!! I practically shouted. "Yes they just called saying they are picking you up tomorrow so you better get packing" she said with a smile on her face. I sprinted out of her office and into my room and started packing. I put all my shirts and ties and belts in one suitcase. Then put my hats and other random things like drum sticks, guitar picks and bathing products in another suitcase. Then I packed my guitar and bass away in there cases. After I was done packing I called Hailey.
(On the call)
Me- HAILEY YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Hailey- YOUR PREGNANT!!!
Me- Wait what no HAILEY MY PARENTS ARE COMING TO ADOPT ME TOMORROW !!!!
Hailey-WHAT OMG AIDEN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Me-I KNOW RIGHT IM SO EXCITED!! .......wait...
Hailey- what's wrong...
Me- The song welcome to paradise was playing in my head and I started imagining the video too and...
Hailey-and what?
Me- do you remember the yellow shirt Billie was wearing...
Hailey-yeah? Why?
Me-do you know the yellow shirt I have.
Hailey-yeah the one you got from..yo- your FATHER!
Me- AND IF I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT THAT MEANS!
Hailey- THAT BILLIE JOE IS YOUR FATHER!!!
Me- NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!
Hailey-OMG AIDEN I JUST REALIZED!,
Me-OMG WHAT!
Hailey- THAT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM!!,
Me-(balling my eyes out) I ha- have t- to go-o.
Hailey- ok. Gets some sleep bye.
Me- bye. (Hangs up)
OH MY GOD BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG IS MY FATHER!! AND THAT MEANS ADRIENNE IS MY MOTHER!! That night, I got no sleep. I was took shaken up about what happened.