The Longshot

(A/N- ok so I know it's been a minute since I uploaded but I'm gonna try and get back into it)
(6 months after the last chapter Aidens POV)
Ok so... after dad got out of the hospital he started writing songs again, but they weren't for Green Day. They were for a new band that he wanted to start called the Longshot. He said that he had some people that he wanted to be in the band and that I might know them. Today was the day that I was gonna meet them. Dad said they were bringing their kids who were around my age. "You ready to go?" Said dad. I replied yes but in reality I was super nervous cause I'm usually really awkward when meeting new people. I put some old dirty converse and my hat and walked out the door to the car with dad. The meeting was gonna take place at the studio. The studio was about 20 minutes away. Each minute I was getting more nervous. When we finally got to the studio I saw two other cars. I knew that Jeff was gonna be in the band but I didn't know who the other 2 were and I assumed they came with their kids in the same car. Dad said they were from LA. I only knew 2 people from LA and one of my favorite bands is from there. They were Prima Donna and I have been to a lot of their shows. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I'm just really socially awkward when it comes to meeting new people, and the fact that I look like fabulous mess isn't helping. Dad and I started walking to the front door and I was literally shaking at this point. We walked down the hall until he stopped and led me into another room. And there they were......
(A/N- okay, for starters, I just want to apologize for how long it's been, I don't know what happened but I sort of lost interest in writing, but seeing how many reads this got is insane, I'm gonna start writing this story again for those of you who actually like it. And I will try my best to update at least once a week)