-Chapter 2

-Katniss POV

"Excuse me your grace but your family request will like me to inform you that they are waiting for you to start breakfast" My guard, Julius informs me.

"Thank you so much Julius, please let them know I will come down immediately" I stay seated as my ladies finish getting me ready for the day, Julius bows and exits. My lady Annie, puts on my crown, Johanna puts on my necklace, Clove my earring, and Glimmer my shoes.

"Are you excited, Coronation day is tomorrow?" Annie exclaims as she places the crown in my head.

"I'm nervous most of all" I smile at them.

"You will be an amazing Queen Katniss, don't doubt yourself" Jo tells me, Clove and Glimmer nod their head in agreement.

"I hope so" I get up, and straighten my dress, "Well then lets get going"

We all exit my room and they all quickly take their places next to me. Annie and Jo place themselves slightly behind me and Clove and Glimmer place themselves a little behind Jo and Annie. I don't exactly know why we do this formation but we have always done it ever since we were girls. I hate it but they don't seem to want to change it.

We walk towards the dinning room in our formation until we get to the stairs, where I have to be announced.

I start walking down the stairs and then I hear "Your majesty Princess Katniss"

I thank the announcer as I walk by, he smiles and carries on.

"Good morning" I take my seat in front of my mother, my dad at the head of the table my mother one side and me at the other. Gale seats next to me, Prim and her fiancé, Antony (Prince of Navarre) sit next to my mother. The English royal family arrange themselves and the King of England sits at the other end of the table.

The servants quickly serve our wine, each person has their own personal servant which takes care of all their needs. I happen to always get Liam, who I happen to have a courtship with. Liam serves my food with the most lovely smile I have ever seen and I will admit it makes my heart melt, I got feelings towards him.

"So sweetie what were you planning on doing today, I was hoping you could show the princes here around the castle" my mother says.

"Elena, Honey, don't you remember? Liam asked us for permission to take Katniss out to the festival to celebrate her coronation" My father quickly interrupted my mother.

"Oh that's correct" my mother realizes her mistake, Gale huffs next to me and Prim and Antony laugh. I look back at Liam who smiles at me, and with one look he asked me if I would like to go to the festival, I nod, we both smile.

"So it's settled" my father exclaims "Liam I want her back before sundown"

"Of course your grace. Your daughter is safe with me" Liam smiles at my father.

From the corner of my eye I see the Queen of England act disgusted while the rest of their family are in shock. I guess they never seen a servant try to court a princess and get away with it. That thought makes me laugh.

"Liam can you please call Annie" I ask Liam, he nods and goes to look for her.

"Yes, your grace" Annie seems a but shocked by how many people are out our table.

"Can you please go get my cloak?, I will be heading out in just a minute. Also tell the Frederick I need to horses in about an hour, and tell Diana that I need a basket of food in about an hour" I let her know of my needs.

"Of course your grace" she nods and goes upstairs, I can see Finnick eyeing her up and down as she runs up the stairs. 

Finally I can't wait to eat, this food looks amazing, and the staff never disappoints. I say a silent prayer in my head then pick up my fork ready to dig in.