-Chapter 5

Peeta's POV

The sound of a knock on the door could be heard in my chambers, I quickly set the last few items of clothes into my bag and go open the door. One of Katniss ladies, Annie stands in my door.

"Queen Katniss has sent me to inform you that everyone is down stairs waiting for you your highness" Annie says.

"Thank you so much, I was just heading out" I tell her, she bows and leaves. I have my guards take my bag and I head out to the throne room. There are Finnick, Marvel, Cato, Gale, Johanna, Annie, Glimmer, Clove and Katniss.

"Finally he is here we should get going" Katniss looks absolutely beautiful. It has always amazed me that even for the simples things she always look so amazing and beautiful, but I guess that comes with being Queen. Blue is a fantastic color on her though.

We all head outside and there are 4 carriages waiting, along with twenty guards. Ten are in the front and ten in the back.

Katniss gets on the first carriage with the help of a guard. Katniss' ladies get in the second carriage. Gale gets in the third carriage and me and my brothers are left on the last carriage.

"It is to crowded in here, I can't do this" Finnick says when we have left the castle and orders for the carriage to be stopped. Which causes everyone to stop.

This makes all of us get down, which causes Katniss to get down.

"Alright whats the problem?" She says.

"It's to crowded in there" Finnick says and Katniss rolls her eyes.

"Okay, one of y'all can ride with Gale but don't expect the same on the way back" Katniss rolls her eyes, and goes back in her carriage.

"Cato go" We all say and he goes with Gale.

***

After a good 2 days of travel we finally make it to Spain. I see people outside waiting for us, mostly people who work in the castle, Philip's parents, Philip's sister and her husband along with Philip.

The carriages stop and we hear Katniss ladies name being called, soon the get out of their carriage. The same thing goes for Gale.

"Your Highness Prince Finnick, Prince Cato, Prince Peeta and Prince Marvel of England" that's our cue. We all exit the carriage and we see everyone is still standing. Then we hear another trumpet.

"Your Majesty, Queen Katniss of France" as soon as Katniss steps down of the carriage the royal family bows, which makes everyone else bow.

Katniss is very loved in Spain, she always has, she probably will always be.

She bows back to everyone. Then we all head together to greet the royal family, King Fernando and Queen Bella.

After lots of hugs and kisses we enter inside, where beautiful decoration are being placed everywhere for Philip's coronation.

"You guys must rest, we assume your very tired. We will have your food brought to your rooms, please go rest" Queen Bella tells us.

"Of course, your majesty" Philip then shows us our room. Katniss ladies get a room, Gale gets a room, and me and my brothers get a room together,

Why do people do that?

Katniss of course gets her room, I think it would be an offence if they didn't offer her her own room. I also believe that Katniss room is especially for her. That's Katniss room, no one sleeps in it if she is not her. Philip also has that same treatment in France.