my flowers will bloom for you

"Yes, may I help you?"

Seongwoo jumped slightly, staring at the stranger who was smiling from behind him.

"Uhh, no, not really?"

"Really? You've been standing outside the dance studio for an awfully long time now."

Seongwoo scratched the nape of his neck. "Um..."

"I'm Noh Taehyun, by the way. Another dance instructor here." The stranger-- Taehyun, shot out his hand.

"Ong Seongwoo." He shook it. "Has this person been working here for long?"

Taehyun looked into the room, and laughed. "Oh, Daniel? He just joined a few months ago. Another instructor of ours, Woojin, brought him here and he's been teaching ever since."

I never knew Daniel enjoyed dancing.

"Wait, Woojin?" That small, young kid?

"Park Woojin." Ah, must be that male barista.

"Would you like to enter? There's a dancing match in there right now."

Seongwoo chuckled nervously, shaking his head. "No, no... It's fine."

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you'd be interested even a tiny bit in dancing."

He persisted. "No, no..."

"Just try it out. Come on!"

And just like that, Taehyun swung the front door open, pulling Seongwoo by the edge of his shirt.

The people in the room stopped and turned to the intruders.

"Taehyun hyung!"

The brown-haired male grinned, crooked teeth poking out as he greeted the fellow instructor.

He then turned to look at Seongwoo, his voice eventually fading as the smile on his face slowly dropped.

"O-Ong."