a new story begins

"Hello! Is anyone in there?"

"Ugh, who the hell--"

The male groaned as he stood up from his position on the floor, stumbling across the room.

"Hello! Is there-- oh my god you smell like shit."

Woojin raised his eyebrow as the person at his doorway turned his head aside, covering his mouth.

"The hell do you want?" He slurred, dangerously close to dropping the bottle in his hand.

"Oh, um, hi! My name's Hyeongseob, your neighbour, and I need to borrow some candy from you!"

The male-- Hyeongseob smiled brightly.

What is even worth smiling so much for?

"Candy?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Give me a minute." Woojin turned around dazedly, bumping into the couch as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Shit, where the hell-- Daniel."

Woojin sighed, remembering that the other male had a thing for sweets.

"Daniel? Who's that? Is he the male who used to live here?"

"Get out of my house."

Woojin rolled his eyes as the other male almost tripped over the other beer bottles on the floor.

"Well I can't now, seeing the mess in your place."

To Woojin's surprise, Hyeongseob bent down and picked up the bottles around the house.

"Hey, what--"
"How could you possibly call this place your home? It's a trash can."

Hyeongseob clucked his tongue as he threw the items into the waste bin.

"Are you hungover?"

"No shit." Woojin mumbled as he clutched his forehead.

Hyeongseob walked over, and pulled the bottle out of his hand.

"You wanna crash at my place tonight? In case you didn't know how home feels like. I can make a mean bowl of ramyeon too."

He smiled even brighter, eyes crinkling up at the sides.

Woojin stared at him for a few seconds.

"Yeah, maybe I will."