Autumn leaves

"Get out. Now."

"Dani--" Seongwoo took a step towards the male, only to be shoved back a few steps.

"Don't go near him!" The male, Woojin, snarled.

Seongwoo stared at them. He stared at the way Daniel clutched onto the back of Woojin's hoodie, not looking up, and the way Woojin stood in front of him protectively.

"But-- I'm your husband. Daniel-ah."

"You were."

Suddenly, Seongwoo didn't feel the urge to fight back.

Woojin was right.

Seongwoo was once Daniel's husband. Daniel was once his.

But Seongwoo just had to be so stupid.

Right.

He looked up once.

And then he left, walking past a shocked Taehyun in the process.

---

Stupid.

Stupidstupidstupid--

Seongwoo's thought halted as he tripped over a rock, scraping his knee in the process.

He stared at the bleeding skin.

I deserve this.

He stared at the wound for a few mor seconds, before he picked up the rock, biting his lip.

I deserve this.

A deep breath.

Tears pricked at his eyes as he teared the wound even more.

One scrape.

A second one.

A third--

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?"

The rock was pulled out of his hands as the mysterious figure bent down, blowing at his knee.

Wait I know this voice.

"Tissues. Wet tissues."

Daniel.

My Daniel.

--

Author's note:

ok ill be very honest. I didn't want to continue this sequel. I've been working on a winkdeep ff and tbh i didnt really feel like this was going anywhere.

But ive received so much support and encouragement. Yall are such a gift.

Therefore I'll still work on this one. But there might be more chapters than expected, so pls bear w me.