come back to me

Seongwoo was shoved roughly, stumbling backwards.

"Woojin!"

"What is he doing in our apartment? Huh? Why did you let him in?" Woojin stared incredulously at Daniel,  waiting for an answer.

Our apartment?

Suddenly, it all made sense to Seongwoo.

Daniel had been living with Woojin ever since he left.

Woojin and Daniel were dating.

And Seongwoo tried to get in between them. No wonder Woojin was so angry.

"I actually invited him over-- because he was hurt, nothing else."

Woojin was frustrated beyond belief, hands running through his hair.

"I-- ugh! Why would you think it'd be a good idea to invite him over? If I didn't come back earlier do you know what could've happened? He was assaulting you."

"I wasn't assaulting him--"

Woojin turned to him, glaring. "I'm not done with you just yet."

He strode over, and held Seongwoo up by the collar of his shirt, ignoring Daniel's protests in the background.

"You want him back now, huh? After you left him for someone else. Left him crying."

Seongwoo kept silent, eyes on the ground.

"I still remember the night Daniel came to my doorstep, crying about how you didn't love him anymore. Do you not know how much you've hurt him already?"

"I do."

Woojin laughed, throwing him back onto the couch roughly.

He turned to look at Daniel, who rushed to Seongwoo, immediately checking on him.

Woojin took a step back as he watched how Daniel looked at Seongwoo.

With so much care and love.

He looked away bitterly.

Woojin had already known about it. But this time, his heart finally gave up, and it didn't hurt any less than the first time.

Because he understood, no matter how much he was willing to sacrifice and long he was willing to wait,

Daniel would never look at him the same way.