Chapter 5 ♡

Jordan was in Chicago for a game while Audriella was still at his place. She wasn't exactly happy with how things went down on Christmas Eve.

Their mothers sat them down and basically threatened them with every torture method in history. Jordan was embarrassed because he was again caught with his pants down. This time, it was the right woman.

There was an argument and he threatened to cheat the entire marriage. Audriella one upped him by saying that she was going to become a runway bride and ride a man off into the sunset. In the midst of her shower, they had angry sex resulting in Audriella sneaking out to buy Plan B. She had just swallowed the pill when her mother started shrieking from the pits of hell.

The women didn't believe in birth control nor did they condone blocking blessings. That was exactly what she had done, blocked a blessing. Jordan was glad she was thinking, because he surely wasn't. He always seemed to forget with her.

As punishment, the mothers decided to announce that Audriella and Jordan were going to start trying for a baby right after the wedding.

And what did Jordan do? He went along with it just to aggravate Audriella. He even went as far as to offer ridiculous baby names while live streaming.

"Kobesha should be here by next season." She heard his voice joke from her computer. Kobe chuckled at his young teammate as the others threw out other suggestions and congratulations. Audriella rolled her eyes and continued cooking.

"I know you're in here, Dri baby. How does Swaggianna sound?" Nick leaned into the camera. She let out a little laugh as Jordan pushed his head away.

You guys are never naming my kids.

"Those are my kids, too." Jordan pouted into the screen. "See how she does me, guys? I get no love."

His playful nature was always something that attracted Audriella. He had the ability to make anyone laugh at anything. In all honesty, if he even tried to be faithful, Audriella would be happy. Jordan was her best friend, the only person to know her inside and out.

"Hello? Anyone home?" A feminine voice called out. "Jordan?"

Audriella rolled her eyes as she emerged from the kitchen with her glass of wine. The girl was pretty, short honey hair, brown eyes, and a curvy frame. She couldn't deny that the girl was top tier.

And by the way she was dressed, she was her on a mission. A mission to ride Jordan. Not being one to judge, Audriella decided to play nice.

"Hi, I'm Dri. Who are you?" She stuck her left hand out, showing the simpler ring Jordan bought her. The girl's eyes bugged before she returned casual.

"Yari." She smirked while shaking Audriella's hand. Yari didn't like Audriella, she was being fake. She wasn't even looking for her, she wanted Jordan.

"I would ask if you would like anything, but it's clear you know your way around here." Audriella smiled sarcastically.

"You're right, I do." Yari smiled. "I'm his girlfriend, do you know where he is?"

"Where do you think he is?" Audriella pointed to the t.v. "You know, you're a really sucky girlfriend. I know where my man is at all times, even when he thinks I don't."

"Where is he now?" Yari eyed her. The girl was playing games and she hated that.

"Same place yours is." Audriella shot back casually, enjoying Yari's aggravation.

"What?" Yari tilted her head back in confusion.

"Hey sister wife." Audriella cheesed behind her glass.