Chapter 9.♡

Jordan was beyond anxious as he stepped off of the plane. While his team was on a mean losing streak, he was on a major winning streak with Audriella.

Since they decided to do things for real, things have been running smoothly. He found himself missing her more and more. His urge to party had diminished. Like the married members, he took a couple shots and went to bed.

His teammates noticed the change, Nick in particular. Jordan had opened up a little more since Nick knew his darkest secret. He was more carefree and played around. They just leveled it up to him maturing on the court. More time on the court and shooting with more precision, this was definitely a new man. A happy man.

Putting his hood over his head, he walked through the airport. He just hoped paparazzi wasn't on his ass like the last couple times he'd visited. Sometimes he played around with them, but not today. He needed to see his baby.

Audriella was leaned against her car, scrolling through her phone as she waited. She heard the camera clicks and rapid fire questions. But most importantly, she saw her man walking towards her.

"You have a minute and thirteen seconds." She smiled as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you." He mumbled against her lips. Her hands slid up his arms to connect behind his head, pulling him closer.

"Twenty-two seconds." She smirked.

"I got your twenty seconds." He teased.

"I get a whole twenty? Last time, it was fifteen!" She gasped.

"Play your cards right and you'll get a minute." He played along.

"A minute? Now you're really showing out." She grabbed her chest making Jordan laugh.

"Get in the car, man." He chuckled. She pecked his lips before sliding into the driver's seat. He closed the door and joked with the paparazzi.

"Man, I missed you so much." He sighed as they pulled off.

"Show me." She smirked. Instead of playing with her, he kissed her hand and went into his phone.

Sensual r&b music and a darkened room set the mood for their actions. With only a sheet and the light sheen of sweat covering them, he continued to stroke her body. Her hands cradled his head as he kissed her neck. Soft moans caressed his ears. "Deeper." She purred chilling his spine. "Like this?" He pushed himself fully into her while keeping her still. "Yes!" She cried out as he hit new spots. She saw stars and fireworks, her soul leaving her body as he plunged into the depths of her love. Gripping the sheets, gripping him, her back arched in ecstasy. Mixed moans and groans blended with the highs and lows of the music. "Cum for me, baby." He smiled as she whined, meeting his thrusts. They both knew the end was near and were determined to ride it out together. Dropping his body on hers, her nails scraped his skin. "Cum in me," she moaned, her legs wrapped around his waist as confirmation. Choppy strokes and messy tongue kisses, he filled her as she coated him. "I love you." He mumbled as his strokes slowed down. "I love you, too." She kissed him softly.

"That was definitely more than a minute." He smiled.

Jordan and Audriella walked hand in hand around campus. He had been plenty of times, but he loved hearing her ramble. Plus, he needed to be active. After three rounds in the cramped twin bed, he announced that his knees were dying and needed immediate relief. She wanted food, so she suggested they eat somewhere on campus.

"I still can't call you Dri?" A voice sang. Jordan frowned and looked at an annoyed Audriella.

"You okay?" He nudged her. She nodded.

"This the fiance that's never around? Mr. LA Rookie?" He taunted. Jordan was starting to recognize the voice and struggled to keep his thoughts from eating away at him.

He never pillow talked about Audriella, but did she have that same courtesy? Was she venting their problems to another guy? Was he using Jordan's indescressions to his advantage? Did she complain about him being on the road?

Would there be a time where he'd have to choose her or basketball?

"Why do you insist on bothering me? It's been months and this is the most I've ever said to you." Audriella ranted, snapping Jordan out of his thoughts. "I don't know you, don't want to know you, and if I have my way I never will. Leave me alone."

"I just want to be friends." He held his arms up as Jordan pushed him against the wall. Audriella didn't know what to do, it all happened so fast. Usually, he was slow to anger, but something in him snapped. Jordan flipped in less than two seconds, he was now livid.

"She said stop talking to her, right?" Jordan's arm flexed on the guy's neck. "Then leave her alone."

"Jor, baby come on." Audriella pulled on his arm.

"If I find out you're bothering her again, I'm coming back and shooting more than jump shots." Jordan shoved the guy down and wrapped his arm around Audriella. They made it to the doors before she spoke.

"Shooting more than jump shots, eh?" Audriella quirked an eyebrow as she entered the building.

"It sounded good, didn't it?" He chuckled.

"Whatever you say thugalicious." She teased.

"I might need to turn myself in." Jordan observed the amount of junk food covering the table. He knew he ate like crap, but to see Audriella eating pizza, chili cheese fries, quesadillas, and a burger was amazing.

"For what?" She frowned, pulling the tomato off of her burger. She usually loved tomatoes. So much so that she asked for three extra slices on top of the two they gave her.

"I might have shot your club up, the way you're eating." He shook his head, popping a fry in his mouth.

"Just got off my period two days ago, so wrong. I'm just super hungry." Audriella shrugged. Jordan only shook his head.

He knew his girl and this wasn't normal.