spending summer with the guy i dream about and my boyfriend... can't be good!

New story, tell me how it is...

"Braydon!" I moaned loudly for what seemed like the millionth time. Braydon McField was teasing me. His finger slipping in and out of the area no man has ever ventured before. I was naked except for my black lacy bra and matching panties. Braydon, on the other hand, was fully clothed, which was unfair.

"Hold on, G," he said, pulling his fingers out, which made me pout, and pulled himself up to kiss my neck. I took a sharp in take of breath and sighed out of pure pleasure.

My name is Giselle Freely. I am 14-years-old and about to lose my V-card to Braydon. Braydon was 16. He's already slept with someone before me. 3 people to be exact. He was my brother's best friend and I decided that he would be someone I could trust giving my virginity to.

Braydon's hand wound around my back and unclasp my bra, slipping it off easily. His hand played with my left breast while his mouth on the right. My back arched in need.

"Bray, please," I pleaded. I couldn't take it anymore. He pulled away and smirked. Soon, all his clothes were off. I always knew Braydon was hot, but boy was he yummy! He has light golden brown hair so soft it felt like feathers. I would know. This whole night I've been running my fingers through them. His hair is tousled and naturally messy in a sexy way, always falling over his eyes. His eyes are a deep green. When they happen to look at you, it looks like you're the only person in the world. His lips are full, usually in a smirk. But if you're lucky, you can see his real genuine smile, and that's like opening presents on Christmas day. His skin is lightly tanned. His body is muscular, but not in a scary way. Like he took steroids or something. No, he got his 6-pack from working out. I ran my fingers up and down his chest, receiving a deep, low groan from him. I smiled.

"Ready?" he asked. He slipped on a condom and situated himself at my opening. I nodded. He kissed me softly on the lips before-

"Giselle Erica Freely!"

I shot awake from my dream. Sigh! I've been having those similar dreams since I was 14. I'm 18 now. A senior. I haven't seen Braydon much. For the past 2 years, he's been attending the nearby college with my brother, Seth. I still have these dreams though. Each one is as vivid as the last, if not more. I've been attracted to Braydon since I first laid eyes on him. No, I'm not going to say I'm in love with him because I'm not. Yet. Seth and Braydon started becoming friends when my family first moved over here. I was 11 and Braydon and Seth were 13. Even then, he was extremely hot. Braydon was a good guy too. He wasn't arrogant or cocky or whatever. He was even nice to me. We got along great. Then, Braydon met high school. He changed. He got cocky. He was nice to me sometimes, but he got on my nerves most of the time. But there was no need in denying that my body wanted him. A lot. I'd get flustered around him, even though I didn't want to. It was just that Braydon was so damn hot and sexy. Too much for his own good. And you can guess what reputation he got. A player. Yup!

You wondering why I started having sex dreams of him at 14? Well, I guess it was because that's when I got my first kiss. From him. He was 16, of course, being 2 years older than me like Seth, and we were hanging out. It was one of those times where he didn't annoy me and was being civil. We were watching some program on the T.V. but I wasn't paying attention anymore because something was stroking my bare thigh. Braydon. I turned to him slightly confused and then his lips crashed on mine. To say he was a good kisser was an understatement. He was amazing. Tingles were sent all over my body, making me shiver. His hands were on my face, his thumb drawing circles on my cheek. We were making out after the first 2 minutes and he was laying on top of me. We sprang apart to the noise of a door slamming shut. My brother was home. After that, he ignored me and hung out with my brother. You see, after that day, I wanted him. Badly. Stupid hormones!

I got off my bed and took a cold shower so that I could wake. I got changed into dark denim shorts and a blue and black plaid button up shirt. I put on my well worn out blue and black vans and applied the usual mascara and eyeliner. Since it was the last day of school today, I also put on shimmery silver eyeshadow on. I puckered my lips and brushed on a light soft pink lip gloss that tasted like cherries. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I had blonde hair and brown eyes. Pretty boring, but people, mostly boys, say I'm hot. It took me until just last year for people to start noticing me. It was sad. I was usually known as 'Seth's sister'. But after he left, I wanted to be known more than that and started dressing up more.

After satisfied with my look, I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting at the table. She saw me and smiled.

"You look nice, G," she said. I nodded and went over to give her a quick hug.

"Me and Liv are going to hang out today," I said. She nodded.

"Come back soon. Your brother is coming home today," she said. I nodded. Seth is coming home after 2 years of college. He plans on dropping out.

"Be back when I can, mommy," I said. She laughed as I went out. Liv's car was already parked in the driveway. Olivia Carter has been my best friend since 5th grade. She was the snotty rich kid no one liked. Truthfully, I didn't like her too much either. She was mean and spoiled. One day, I saw her crying, hiding by this big tree we had. I asked her what's wrong. She said her dad cheated on her mom with a lady who was only 19. From that day on, I realized rich people don't have everything go there way. They're like everyone else. And I understood why she was so mean all the time. She was trying to let go of her anger. After that, we became great friends. Best friends ever since.

"You look hot," she said. I smiled.

"Check?" I asked. She looked up and down at me and nodded.

"Check?" she asked. I looked at her and nodded. We had this thing called 'check'. It means we check if there's anything embarrassing. Like your panties showing or maybe your bra. Or a booger is hanging from your nose. Or there's something on your teeth. Stuff like that.

"Anything new today?" Liv asked, driving towards school. I nodded.

"Seth's coming home today," I said, shrugging. She squealed. Liv had the biggest crush on Seth imaginable. She said he was so hot she wouldn't mind him getting in her pants. Too much information!

"What about Bray?" she asked suddenly. I blushed. She knew about me crush on Bray. And the dreams. I mean, she was my best friend. And she wanted to know.

"I don't know," I said truthfully. I hadn't really spoken to Seth. He visited almost every week, but it's been about 2 months since he last visited. Liv nodded and parked her car.

"Mall today?" Liv asked. I nodded before getting out of the car.

"Bye Livvy," I said.

"Bye Gigi," she said and sauntered off. I pulled down my shorts, which had gone up in the car and walked to my locker. Axel was there, leaning against my locker. He has black hair and light blue eyes.

"Hey," he said. I smiled and playfully pushed him away from the locker. I grabbed my books and headed towards my first class with Axel trailing behind me.

"My house tomorrow?" he asked as we stood outside my first class. I smiled.

"Sure, Axe," I said. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and went in the class. Axel Deery was my boyfriend of 4 months. He was the person I lost my virginity to. It was an accident. Sort of. I was really drunk and so was he. We had been dating for 3 weeks before that. I didn't really mind. After that, we had sex again, this time, we were both awake and aware of everything. I know it's weird that I have a boyfriend yet I'm having dreams of doing it with my brother's best friend, but I can't really control my dreams and hormones. Sue me!

"I'll see you later, babe," he said. I smiled and went into class. I sat down and saw everyone glare at me. Okay, I meant the girls. After all, Axel was one of the top 10 boys wanted here.

I still can't believe he wanted me.