spending summer... can't be good! 14

Woohoo! Uploading again! Next upload unless 10 votes or comments are recieved: 9/12 or 9/14

"So you want to?" Seth asked me. I shrugged.

"Sure," I said. Seth was inviting Anna over even though he just met her yesterday. He asked me if I wanted to join them in swimming. I was looking for a bikini when all of a sudden, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered, not looking at the caller I.D.

"I can't believe you forgot about me!" a voice yelled. Liv.

"Oh my God! Liv!" I screamed.

"Thanks, at least you remember my name," she scoffed.

"I'm so sorry, a lot has happen," I said.

"Yeah, but you owe me some talking," she said.

"Yeah, well me and Axel are no longer together," I announced. There was a slight pause.

"Well, it didn't see like it would last," she said.

"Glad you told me before," I said. She laughed.

"I miss you so much. I have a surprise!" she said.

"What? What is it?" I demanded.

"I'm here!" she yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look outside," she said. I looked out the window and Liv was down there waving frantically at me. I threw my phone down and ran outside and hugged Liv.

"I can't believe you're here!" I said.

"Yeah, my mom let me stay here for a week," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Surprise!" she said. I smiled and hugged her again.

"Come on, want to go swimming with us?" I asked. She nodded eagerly and pulled her bag upstairs to my room. We both changed into our bikinis. She picked out a brown one and I changed into a striped yellow and white one with beaded strings.

"You're so cute," she exclaimed. I smiled.

"You too, we so have to talk later," I said. She nodded and we made our way outside to the pool. Anna was already out there next to Seth. Seth's eyes widened when he saw Liv.

"Liv?" he said. She smiled.

"Hey Seth!" she said, then she caught sight of Laura and frowned slightly.

"Hi, I'm Anna," Anna said kindly. Liv smiled. I guess she couldn't hate Anna even though she was cuddling next to Seth. Anna was just too kind to hate.

"I'm here!" a voice squeaked. Who the hell invited her?

"Um, who is she?" Liv asked when Miss Slut graced us with her presence. She was in a hot pink skimpy bikini that barely covered anything.

"Lauren," I said, and shuddered to make a point I didn't like her. Liv laughed.

"Who are you?" Lauren asked, frowning.

"Tommy," Liv said with a straight face.

"Tommy? That's a boys name," Lauren said. Liv snickered.

"I'd rather have a boys' name then a boys' body," Liv shot back. I smiled. Lauren's chest looks a little too fake to be real and she kind of has broad shoulders and she has no soft features that a girl has.

"Whatever," Lauren huffed and walked over to Bray and kissing him. My heart clenched but I ignored it and jumped into the pool with a big splash, making Lauren shreik. I laughed.

We swam for awhile before warming ourself with the fire pit and making smores.

"Yummy!" I said, clapping my hands excitedly when Seth handed me a nicely burnt marshmallow. Lauren had left because she couldn't handle the sweets and calories. Too bad for her. Suddenly, I felt Liv stiffen from beside me. I turned too look at Anna and Seth and they were making out. I smiled sympathetically at her. I knew how it felt to like someone and not have them like you back. Story of my life.