spending summer... can't be good! 18

I was sitting on the couch. It was nice outside, but I seriously couldn't be bothered in moving up from my very comfortable position. I was just too tired from all the events that have happened recently. My eyes drifted off and before I could completely fall asleep, I felt someone grasp my arm and yank me into standing position. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Seth, what do you want?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Don't be such a laxy bum. Get up, it's like 2 in the afternoon," he said. I sighed and went up to my room and lay on the bed, closing my eyes. A few seconds later, I hear Seth screaming at the top of his lungs. Is that boy mental?

"What now?" I demanded, totally agitated. He smiled innocently at me.

"Get up, G. Don't lay down all the time, it'll become a habit," he said. I stuck my tongue at him and stood up. I grabbed a T-shirt and jeans to change into and went downstairs, resting my head on the kitchen counter.

"What are you so adamant about me getting out of the house?" I asked. He grinned sheepishly.

"I have company," he said. I rolled my eyes. Man, him and Anna were moving fast! I bet Liv is heartbroken. Speaking of Liv, where is she?

"Where's Liv?" I asked. He laughed.

"You're a wonderful friend, Giselle. You neglected her so she and Bray went out to buy some stuff," Seth answered. At the mere thought of Bray spending time with another girl sent waves of jealously through my body. Which was completely silly. I shouldn't care who he hangs out with. Besides, it's just Liv. She knows I have a crush on him.

"Well, I was just getting a day off, that's all. I deserve that," I said, frowning. He nodded.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine," I said.

"You sure? Because the offer still stands. I'll still beat the crap out of him," Seth said, looking deadly serious. I laughed.

"Thanks, big brother. But I think I'll be fine. I'm heading on my way to forgiving him and I don't want you to kill him," I said.

"I can't believe you would even think of of forgiving that cheat," Seth said, shaking his head. I laughed.

"Yeah, that's just the type of person I am," I said.

"Hey, you'll met someone this summer," he said. I smiled. I already did. Want me to introduce him to you? His name is Braydon McField by the way. Oh wait, that's your best friend. What a coincidence! Yeah, I don't think so.

"Yeah, like you and Anna?" I asked, looking amused. He blushed slightly. Wow, who knew my brother could ever blush. I still feel bad about Liv though.

"I like Anna, she's great and totally doesn't act the way she looks," he said. I smiled. Anna looks kind of punk-ish. But she's really nice.

"I like her too, but are you really serious?" I asked. He shrugged.

"It's summer, G. I'm just having fun," he said.

"Just don't hurt the girl. She looks pretty tough and I want to have nieces and nephews in the future," I said. He smiled.

"I'm not going to let a girl beat me up," he said.

"Sure Seth," I said. He laughed.

"Whatever, little sis. Now, get ready and get out of the house. Everyone's making sure they're scarce when she comes so I want to be sure you will do the same," he said, looking at me sternly.

"Yes mother, I promise I will be gone for your little date," I said.

"It's not really a date," he said slowly.