spending summer...can't be good! 5

Alright, next part... gonna try and upload sooner

"Hey babe, want to go swim?" Axel asked. He was only in his swim trunk that has those blue hawaiian flower plastered all over them.

"Sure, give me a few," I said. He smiled and said he'd be out in the pool. I went through my bag and found a black bikini with red straps. It was simple, yet cute.I changed into it and went outside. To my surprise, my brother and Braydon were out there. Man, Bray was hot. He was in a red and black plaid swim trunks that hung loosely on his hips. So weird how we magically match.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone," my aunt said. Standing next to her was a stunning girl about our age. She had red hair, but nice red hair. More of a strawberry blonde and glowing green eyes.

"Who's this?" Seth asked, clearly checking her out. To my dismay, so was Bray.

"This is Lauren. She's Ella's kid," Aunt Marcie said. Ella was Aunt Marcie's best friend.

"Cool," Seth said.

"Be nice. Lauren those two over there are my nephew and neice," Aunt Marcie said. The girl, Lauren, nodded and came closer over to us.

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you. Marcie has told me so much about you guys," Lauren said. She sounded nice.

"Great, I'll be in my office if you guys need anything," Aunt Marcie said. Yay, now I have a girl to talk to.

"Hey, do you want to borrow one of my bikini? We could swim together," I offered. She looked at me up and down and frowned.

"No thanks, I'd rather shoot myself than wear something of yours," she said in a totally snotty voice. Whoa! What happened. She just brushed past me and took of her clothes, revealing a very skimpy pink bikini. My mouth dropped. She was unbelievable. To think she was actually nice! She strutted over to Bray and winked.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked, batting her eyelashes uncontrollably.

"Braydon," he said, smiling such a charming smile. My heart clenched. I was so jealous. Crap! I turned to Axel and distacted myself by making out with him. After awhile, we pulled apart.

"Let's go inside, I'm tired of being out here," he said, his voice husky. I nodded and followed him up to my room. I knew why he wanted to go inside. He was too horny for his own good.

As we did it, I couldn't help but try and feel good. Axel was good, don't get me wrong. He knew exactly what to do, but whenever we do it, it seems it's forced and I just want to distract myself from reality. After finishing up, Axel kissed my lips tenderly and went in for a shower. I laid on the bed and sighed. It seems harder and harder to be with him.

When he got out of the shower, I took a quick one and changed into a blue tank and black soffe shorts. I went downstairs to see Axel watching something on T.V. I went over to him and laid my head on his shoulders. A few minutes later, Bray came in. Lauren's arm was wrapped around his waist and they were both laughing. I rolled my eyes. I turned back to the T.V. then suddenly heard the back door slam.

"What the hell?" Seth asked. I turned back and he was glaring at me and Axel. Whoops.

"What?" I asked, looking innocent.

"You two totally disappeared," he said.

"And you just figured out?" I asked.

"Whty is your hair wet?" he demanded. I laughed.

"I took a shower," I said.

"Why? Because you just had SEX?" he asked. I winced. Aunt Marcie could probably hear this.

"So what if I did? Me and Axel are together," I said.

"I said you weren't allowed," he said.

"I make my own decisions," I said, pulling Axel back up to my room. He started to trail kisses on my jaw to my neck. I sighed.

"Not now, Axel. I'm just really tired," I said. He groaned and wrapped his arms around me. Soon, his breathing became slower and I knew he was asleep. I followed suit and soon fell asleep too.