spending summer... can't be good! pt 4

Sorry for uploading sooner!!

----------------

A week later

-----------------

It's been a week since I found out I was going to my aunt's and we were on the plane on the way. I fidgeted in my seat. I couldn't stop wondering what was going to happen now that Braydon and Axel were going to be there with me. I can't help the attraction towards Braydon. It's too bad that Axel has to be there too...

Oh my God! What am I saying? I should want Axel to be there with me, not Braydon. I think I may be out of my mind or something.

"We're here," Axel said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I nodded and got up and off the plane. I grabbed my bags and we all headed to the van that Aunt Marcie rented for us.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Seth said.

"Act your age," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up, G!" Seth said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mature," Braydon said.

"Leave her alone," Axel said. See, I should be happy he's here. He's so sweet. And my boyfriend!

"Thanks," I said, snuggling into his side. He nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

"I hope that's the only thing you two do here on this trip," Seth said, narrowing his eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"I have the right to make out with my boyfriend," I said.

"And that's it, no touching," Seth said sternly. I ignored him and looked around the scenery. Truthfully, after I saw Braydon a week ago, I haven't been in the mood to do anything with Axel anymore. Which is sad.

"It's not like they haven't," I heard Bray mutter. I glared at him. He shook his head. Luckily, Seth was totally oblivious.

After another hour, we finally arrived at aunt Marcie's.

"God, there are my neice and nephew!" she said, hugging. I smiled.

"Hey," I said. She smiled at me.

"My, you've grown," she said. She looked behind me and spotted Braydon.

"That must be the boyfriend you brought. He's so handsome. You two look perfect together," she said. I blushed.

"Actually, that's my boyfriend," I said, pointing at Axel. He waved at her and she smiled, looking thoughtful.

"Hmm," she said and turned around walking into the house. She told us where we were staying. We all had our own room. It went, my brother's, Axel's, Braydon's, and then my room. I went into my room and it was a nice simply pale blue color with darker blue swirls. It was nice. I unpacked and fell on the bed. The fun begins!