spending summer... can't be good! epilogue

"Natalia!" I yelled. A little girls giggles filled the air. I sighed. I stopped chasing the energetic 4 year old and tried to catch my breath.

"BRAYY!" I shouted. In a flash, Bray appeared, looking worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking concerned.

"Please catch your daughter," I said. He smiled.

"Nat, chocolate ice cream on me," Bray said. Natalie appeared by the doorway, her face flushed. She was grinning and ran over to her dad. They looked a lot alike. Natalia had his light brown hair and green eyes. She looked nothing like me, which wasn't that much of a problem. She inherited Bray's good looks instead of my plain ones.

"You can't bribe her," I said, frowning.

"I just did, babe," he said. I smiled.

"You spoiling her," I said.

"She's too cute not to spoil," he said. I laughed. We walked into the kitchen and Bray got a scoop of chocolate ice cream for Natalia. I smiled as Natalia kissed Bray's cheek as he handed her the ice cream. He was such a good dad and I'm happy he's Natalia's father and my loving husband. That's right, we're married. 5 happy years! Even now as I'm 26, I'm extremely in love with Bray like I had been at 13.

"I love you," I said. Bray grinned at me.

"I love you too, baby mama," he said. Yes, I'm pregnant again. We don't know what gender the baby is going to be. We checked for Natalia, but for this one, we want it to be a complete surprise.

"I'm home!" I smiled. Liz. Liz came into the kitchen and kissed Natalia's cheek.

"You're treating her to ice cream again?" Liz asked. I pointed to Bray.

"He did it!" I said. Bray laughed.

"Mama is a tattle tale," Natalia said, chocolate ice cream dripping from her mouth. I sighed and wiped it away.

"So where's Seth?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Liz's face suddenly became red instantly. It was clear that Liz and Seth liked each other. It took them 2 years ago to realize that and they've been going out since.

"Look," Liz said. She showed me her ring finger.

"Aw! He finally asked!" I said.

"Finally?" Liz asked.

"He's been telling me for weeks that he wanted to ask," I said. She smiled.

"I'm so ready to be married," she said. "I want to have my own Natalia." I laughed.

"You'll change your mind," Bray said.

"Go ahead, take her," I offered. We laughed.

"I love you mommy, don't give me to Lizzy!" Natalia whined. I laughed.

"Never baby. Mama loves you, I'm just joking," I told her. She smiled and wrapped her tiny arms around me and kissed my 6 month pregnant stomach.

"Will Georgie be out soon?" she asked. She named the baby after her obsession Curious George. She's sure that I would name it that. Bray said it wouldn't be a bad idea. So we're planning to name the baby Georgia Renee or George Ryan. When they grow up, I'll be sure to tell them their older sister named them after a little monkey.

"In a bit. Georgie will be out and then you can play with your brother or sister," I said. She frowned.

"I want a monkey!" she said.

"Maybe you can play dress up," I said. She nodded.

"Like a monkey?" she asked. I nodded.

"Anything for you, baby," I said. She smiled.

"I'm f-o-u-r. Not a baby!" she said. I smiled.

"Who taught you to spell?" I asked.

"Dada, he said it makes people smarter," she said. I smiled.

"You're cute," Liz said.

"I'm beautiful," Natalia said.

"You're my little girl," I said.

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" Natalia asked. I looked at Bray who raised his hands and began to slowly walk out of the room. Now is not the time to be asking.

"In the future, I'll tell you," I said.

"Promise?" she asked. I nodded.

"With whip cream," I said. She smiled and hopped off her seat and began singing 'The Wheels on a Bus'. I looked at Bray and kissed his softly on the lips, getting the same reaction I would 5 years ago.

"I love you," he said.

"Me too," I said.

"And I love you guys too," Liz said. I smiled. I loved my life. And it all began all that one summer I spent summer with the boy I dream about and the boy I dream about. Who said it couldn't be good?