🌸一🌸

Once again, I watched as she poured her food away, what a wastage! She should have given the food to me! I am Eat Jin!

But today, she seemed a bit pale. I wonder why? Well, because I am a worldwide handsome gentleman, I approached her when she exited the cafeteria.

"Yume-ssi, are you alright? You seems pale."I spoke as I held her shoulder. She turned around with wide eyes, her body shaking.

"... I am fine..."she muttered softly. "I know a sick person when I see one... don't lie to me."I stated more firmly.

"You should mind your own business, whether I am sick or not is not your business."She spoke so coldly, that it sent chills down my spine.

How could you? "I can care about your business since you always waste food and food is my life!"I argued, face turning red.

She seemed surprised and so amused, she let out a small laugh and just walked away.

How could that girl just walk away from the worldwide handsome guy, Kim SeokJin? Aish...

But, she should really laugh more often, it is cute...

~~~~~
A/n: ayeeee... it sucks right? Totally brain dead:(
This story will be quite short, with 20 chapters? But please support this too!:)

And why can't I vote for mama?!😭😭 hope the site get repaired damn quickly, I want to vote!!!!

Peace out!✌🏻