🌸二十🌸

Looking through her photo album made me thought of her, I was wiping my tears and continue flipping the album which was filled with our memories.

When it came to an end.

But on the last page was a pale pink envelope, my name written on it with the beautiful cursive writing that I can't be more familiar with.

Shaking, I fumbled it open, trying my best to be gentle with it.

In it, was a letter from her.

Dear Jin,
If you're reading this, I am already watching you from above. Well... if you found this letter, that means you would have seen all your charming photos I have treasured in this album.

Jin, I first thought that I will be alone in this school, battling my sickness on my own and dying without anyone knowing. But then, I saw you... the charming EatJin. Lol.

Even since then, I guess I because your secret admire and life got better?

But never have I thought that one day, you will approach me.

You might think that I am playing hard to get, profusely refusing to be your friend, but the truth is... I don't want to get attached. It will be harder for me to leave when my time comes.

However, we still became friends.

During our time spent together, I had the most fun in my life. I suddenly felt the urge to tell you about my sickness because I want to avoid further damage. But I didn't, as I wanted us to last longer together. I want to spend my last days with you.

When you confessed, I felt like I was the most happiest girl in the world. How much I wanted to just scream yes and kiss you but I can't.

I don't want you to be with a sick girl. Even if our love is strong, it can never last long. I don't want you to be attached to me, it will be harder for you when I leave.

I was already prepared for death when I asked you to bring me to the sunset. I decided to tell you my true feelings.

Jin, please accept my death and move on. I will be watching and loving you from above.
I love you.

Love,
Yume ❤️

"Nado... saranghae... Yume-ah..."I cried in the empty room for hours.

I love you, Yume... and this fact won't change... I will find you when I join you...