🌸八🌸

Laid on the table were several different mouth-watering dishes, yet Yume doesn't seemed hungry.

While I was gobbling down my food also trying to keep a handsome appearance before her, I noticed how her food has remained the same since the waiter set them down on the table.

She stared at the food with hesitation, not moving her chopsticks an inch.

Realising my eyes on her, she looked up and locked gaze with me.

"Why are you not eating?"I asked boldly, having suppressed this question for a long time.

She seemed panic for that slight instance, before replying, "I don't have any appetite for food..."

"How could you not? Food is my fuel for life. Don't you like food?"I stated.

"I like food before, no, I once loved food. But I guess the passion in food faded..."she said softly, yet the sadness in her eyes couldn't be hidden from my eyes.

"Oh.... how about let me feed you?" I asked, which surprised her and myself too.

She looked surprised but it soon changed to amusement, opening her mouth, she leaned forward to me.

On instinct, I placed a spoonful of meat in her mouth in which she chewed slowly and flashed me a wide grin.

We ended up feeding each other for the rest of the dinner.

I was paying the bill when she said,"Thank you Jin, I haven't ate so much food in a while and enjoyed them like today."

Her sentence worried me....