Pregnant and rejected

I sat there and took every punch and kick that came my way. it was routine. I was nothing to them but a punching bag someone everyone let steam off on. I never did anything to them, but I was always one with bad luck. Fate hated my existence. "Stupid Bitch" She yelled " watch were the hell your going." I was to weak to fight back and stop her. I was 17. normal werewolves shifted at the age of 10. I on the other hand didn't shift til I was 15, I was listed as the packs omega, an omega is the lowest ranked. low ranked wolves always did the chores and as you know everybody's chew toy.

allow me to introduce myself, I am charity fitzpatch. my mom, dad, and older brother died in a rogue attack trying to protect me from rouges. of course the alpha of my pack thought it was my fault and turned the whole pack against me.

though it didn't help that I was an omega it only made them more aggressive towards me. My parents were the beta and beta female and my brother was beta in training.

I had no family left, It was just me. I always prayed to the goddess that I find my mate, he would be my knight and shining armor , pick me up and take me away from this hell hole of a pack. I smiled at my thoughts. I pushed myself from the cold dirty floor and onto my feet when I thought the coast was clear, it was clearly to early in the morning for this. I was heading to the back door when I had an unpleasant encounter with riley Stutz- the whore or shall I say "pack's" slut. yes she gets around but mainly with the-alpha-to-be Ryan.

Ryan was like a Greek god, everyone's dream, I wouldn't admit it out loud but he was my dream mate too. I always hoped that him and I would be mates seeing as he is 17 and still hasn't found his mate. I walked through the doors of the Saint Tan Wombats home of Grove High School. Im not a attention person so I kept my head low and hands tucked in the pockets of my forest green dirt stained hoodie, perfectly hiding my dirty nails form the world.

I reached my locker and pulled out three of my books for my 1st 2nd and 3rd period classes. I turned to leave for first period when a sweet smell of the forest and heavenly scented cucumbers found its way to my nose. I could drown myself in this sweet scent all day long. it had my wolf purring in excitement. as I come close to the it reeked of power but in a good way. that only meant who ever this scent belongs to was a higher rank than most.

' MATE, MATE ,MATE ' my wolf purred in agony

'GO FIND MY MATE ! ' SHE SCREAMED

'geez come your tail'

I turned the corner and came face to face with Ryan .I could tell he was in the same trans as I was . he had his eyes closed and his head tilted in my direction. when he opened them they were filled with so much love and lust. he grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled me towards the nearest closet he could find. once we were in he wasted no time grabbing my face with his hands and smashing his lips onto mines. sparks and tingles ran through me sending waves of energy. he licked the bottom of my lip for entrance. I declined. I could feel the smirk that made its way to his lips as he gripped my inner thigh. I gasped a little shocked at the sudden touch. he took this as his opportunity and let his tongue roam the insides of my mouth.

he pushed me onto the hardness of the wall and wrapped my legs around his torsal. with him standing in the between my thighs I could feel the bulged that is continuing to grow. he kissed my neck trailing little butterfly kisses to my breast and back to my neck. I moaned and it only made him more excited and continue what he was doing to me.

he tugged at my jeans successfully pulling them off and letting them hit the floor and tore my black lace panties. he stared at me with a smirk . I was a virgin but at this moment none of that mattered its like I had to have him , my body ached for him and he was my reliever the only thing that could make the aching stop. I was pushed once more into the wall of the dirty janitor 's closet. I looked into his eyes and saw pure lust blackened lust. he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. my wolf love the thought of having sex with our mate, I wrapped my legs around his waist once more and held on to his shoulders for support. he unzipped his pants and my eyes were dead set on the beast that came out. I had no idea they was made that big.