the confession

charity's pov

Blake and Sam stood glaring at each other, neither one dare avert their eyes else where. if looks could kill than they'd both be visiting the goddess as we speak. chase thought all this was a comic book story by the way he stood in the back grinning quietly to himself. i turned my head to glare at him letting him know none of this was a bit funny.

" charity and chase lets go" Blake said turning and moving towards the door.

" my father was her dads bestfriend and he told him everything." sam spoke all at once and that was my que to start talking.

" what do you need me for Sam" I questioned.

i was getting angrier by the minute i wanted out of all of this, i was tired, i just want to go home and blake would take me. sam started talking but i paid no attention he wasnt telling me what i wanted to know so i tuned him out and started walking towards the door.

"so are we leaving or what?" i questioned, blake and sam was talking ignoring me and chase's attempt to join the conversation.

" he's trying to get information on you when you were little, so far all he got was that your family was killed in front of you and you watched your dad run into the woods fighting and never saw him again. thats when sam found you he said he was 16 and you were 10 making him 6 years older than you." chase blabbed.

" so what does that have to do with anything?" i asked. none of this is making any sense, why me, why not any other dampsel instead of me.

" well when you decided to tune out of the conversation he told us about the dream your mother had and shared with only his family" he said, when he saw i wasn't going to speak he continued.

" your mother had a dream, in her dream she spoke with the most beautiful creature in our world,the goddess, she had told your mother to take care of you and protect you with her life, for you was her daughter and shewould soon come to get you once you have made your final decision."

" i dont understand" i said

" he is your mate." he chimed.

" you are the daughter of the moon goddess, she wanted you to have a mate and a life before you came home to her. living in the heavens with the gods and goddess you have no mate just responsiblity.see she was chosen to assign mates to the wolves, so she made the decision to place you in the womb of a family she thought would take care of you and treat you well. once she seceeded in that she proceeded in finding the perfect other half for you. the gods and other goddesses thought it was unfair that she chose her own daughters mate so they decided that they would all pick a mate for you and let you decide who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. three mates, one couple, two deaths. all in all there will be no happy ending." chase said and i was left stunned.

my heart ached and my teeth chattered with fear that im going to be responsible for two deaths and ruined lives.

why didn't I feel the connections with him. how do I have 3 mates.