names

I followed chase's scent to a clearing in the middle of the forest, when I made it there I saw a shirtless chase snarling at Ryan

" you can't go around beaten up innocent people for your mistakes" he barked out. when my eyes landed on Ryan bloody body I lost it. I saw red , who did he hurt.

I made myself noticeable but by the time Ryan spotted me it was to late everything that was built up in me was released with each punch to his head. he was ruining my life. he hurt my mate, he hurt my pack members, and he hurt me, enough is enough and i've had it with this dude.

charity won't have to pick who she mates with cause when I'm finish here it wont be an option. with Sam wanting to hurt her and the whole ordeal with her being the goddess daughter was enough stress now this. she's in a fucking coma.

what was pissing me off the most was he wasn't fighting me back. i punched him constantly back and forwards right and left in the head still he wouldn't fight me back.

"fight me back " i said punching him in the face " come on fight me back" i yelled at him. he was limp on the ground. my pack mates stood there speechless, never have i lose control like that unless it was interrogating a rogue and even i still didn't go this far.

" blake stop it he's had enough look at him, he can't fight back " chase said pulling me from the man i hated the most right now.

" i need her " i whisphered. breathlessly. i needed her the most now and where is she, in a damn coma because of him. i ran back to the hospital. even though i was mad i still had a little girl waiting to be held by me.

.............................................................................................

i sat next to her bed holding our baby girl it's been two days and she still havent woke up. i didn't name the baby cause she should do that, but the doctors suggested i do so. so i sitting by the bed holding her trying to come up with the perfect name, something charity will be proud of.

 i thought about mircle but its a common name she needs something different, unique, she needs her own name something rare. like Amerie. perfect.

" how is she " someone said from behind me. i looked up and saw chase sitting down in a seat he spends at least three hours up here a day since she's been here. " umm fine i guess they ran test on her and said she was healthy but still in a coma." hurt laced throught the creeks of my words.

" its been two days go eat and shower i will stay with her get some rest." he said to me. how do he expect me to rest with my mate in this condition. he wouldnt understand how i feel til he finds his mate.

" naw im good what if she wakes up and im not here" i spoke with a soft voice unrecognizable.

" suit yourself at least eat man " he said handing me two tuna sandwhichs and a can soda.

i know can count on chase for anything but right now the only thing i need is my mate and her to see the beautiful child she she made, Amerie.