Snatch and run

Unknown pov

I was doing my everyday spying on her, she was beautiful and so powerful. The sad thing is poor little girl don't even know how powerful she is. I saw her heading towards the pack doctor, she was dressed in a pink tank top and a pair of jeans pre-ripped, her baby bump hanging over her jeans. Her long blood red hair was flowing perfectly as the wind nipped at her bare skin. All in all she was amazing.

Her pouting red face didn't get pass my deceiving eyes. If I was going to do this I had to move fast it won't be long before her mate comes chasing after her apologizing for what ever he said that had her face brunt red. If I know one thing, a mate can't stand for their other half to be in pain of any kind.

She had to recognize me I was the one who saved her I risked everything to save her even my mate. She should be with me not that bitter brat she call a mate it's just not fair.

She was getting closer and closer to the pack doctor, now or never I thought to myself. I pulled out a towel and soaked it with chloroform. I was only a couple feet behind her but my in human speed I'd be at her side in no time. I took off in her direction and when I came close enough to touch her she turned and saw me. Oh shit.

I was right in front of her holding the chloroform towel. She looked down and that when realization hit her, she screamed as loud as possible . I panicked and grabbed her arm and started pulling towards the forest. Why did I think she was going to follow without putting up a fight. She clawed at my hands and face. I forced her to turn around and cover her face with the towel, I need to get out of here before her mate comes.

Right on que I here heavy paws pounding the ground and a thundering voice shouting out orders. After a couple of seconds of her struggling, she fell limp in my arms and I dragged her away.