blake

blakes pov

our fates is in the hands of that girl alone, this is a cruel world i would hate for something to happen to our precious mate. i thought about that for a long time sam said it like he was informing me he had something planned. i figured his intentions were not good the reason he told us the truth and what it all meant.

he would stop at nothing to kill her before she have a chance to make her decision. i paced back and fourth around my office not sure what I'm going to do about the whole situation. charity was a liitle drained from all this so when we made it home she said nothing to no one just went straight to our room.

we still don'-t know the gender of the baby, she due in some weeks and we are more than prepared. the other day she gave me and chase the okay to go baby shopping for her, she thought it would be good for me to learn what the baby need and the right kind to get.

me and chase was away for hours, in the mall shopping for my baby important and unimportant needs. we came back with two car loads full of clothes, shoes, toys, diapers,wet wipes, and more. the look she gave me was priceless and i smirked knowing what i did was satisfying.

it was probably 2 in the morning and i was still up contemplating what i needed to do ryan had a part in all of this, he dont even know what going on. i thought on it for a while and decided i would give the Ryan a call.