Chapter 1: Something Like That

© 2017 D.S. Little All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.         
************

Chanel

     "Pussy Connoisseur?" I repeated the ridiculous phrase that Trey had just said to me.

     "I believe that a woman's vagina is the most beautiful thing in this world." Trey went on to tell me in a voice so sexy that I had to remind myself to breath. "Why you think I write about it all the time?"

      He had flown me to Louisville to spend the weekend with him while he was there for a few shows. At the moment, I was sitting on top of a dinner table inside of his suite, naked, with my legs spread wide-open. Trey was sitting fully dressed in the chair, between my legs, as if he was about to feast on his favorite dinner. I was about to be that dinner. He ran his hands up and down my inner thighs leaving a trail of goosebumps. His finger then swept against my drenched clit and he teased her by rubbing the bud gently. The sensation caused me to squirm and slowly unravel.

      He surprised me next by standing back up, still fully clothed, between my legs. He licked his lips as he leaned his face towards mine. He kissed me intensely. Our tongues then connected in a hungry embrace. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he stopped. He pulled his face back a little and searched my eyes as if he wanted to say something, but instead he started kissing me again. His kisses were much softer this time. He was kissing me the way I assumed a man in love would kiss the woman he was in love with. He stopped again.

       "Why you always gotta taste so damn sweet?" His said then drug his tongue along my lips.

      I didn't answer. I turned my head sideways so that I could accept more of his tongue inside of my mouth. He broke our kiss and his tongue moved to my neck. I inhaled and exhaled deeply while he swirled light circles there before continuing to move down. He planted a path of soft kisses until he reached my left breast. While massaging my right breast gently with his other hand, he opened his mouth wide and swallowed as much of my medium-sized breast as he could. He flicked his tongue lightly over my nipple, sucking and teasing me to the point of weakness. He released that breast and kissed his way to the other and gave it the same undivided attention. I felt as if I was going to go insane.

      Then he sat back down on the chair, and pulled my spread-eagle legs towards him, until I was at the edge of the table. I leaned back on my elbows and was in a trance as I watched his face near the sweet spot between my legs. I held my breath, waiting with anticipation for the moment his tongue connected.

      "Chanel. Chanel." Why was he calling my name? Just get to work!

" Why was he calling my name? Just get to work!

     "Chanel."

"Will you just do it already!" I said feeling myself being nudged. "Huh?" I was confused as to what was going on.