Chapter 3: It's Called Life

© 2017 D.S. Little All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
*************

Chanel

      Did he even have to ask me that question? I thought to myself as I walked over to where one of my dining room chairs was pushed up against the table. Holding his eyes, I carried the chair to the middle of the kitchen.

      "Sit down." I told him. Now that I was no longer in a relationship, I was able to be the Chanel that wanted to seek nothing but pure erotic pleasure. One of his eyebrow's raised and I could see that this side of me he was happy to see again.

       Trey pushed himself off of the counter he had been leaning on, and took the few steps to the chair. His eyes appeared ready to devour me as he took the long way to the chair, to loop around me. He dropped his head low to my shoulders until I could feel his breath blow across my skin. My nipples immediately hardened. But I was in control, so I held strong. New Jersey was fun, but he was in total control back then. This night, we were in my apartment and tonight was on my terms.

      Once he finally sat down, I left him sitting there and went to my room to retrieve a condom from the nightstand drawer beside my bed. Then I returned to the kitchen to find him, leaning forward on his thighs with his head hanging between his arms. I dropped to my knees in front of him and began to pull off his Jordans and I placed them behind me. I looked up at him and watched him, watching me intensely. I stood up and leaned down to run my lips across his lips, as I began to fiddle with his belt buckle at the same time. He nibbled on my bottom lip before sliding his warm tongue between my lips. We kissed longingly as if we had been waiting to do just that all night. I felt him trying to pull me on to his lap, but I pushed against him, because I wanted him to know that he wasn't in control.

      After I got the belt unbuckled and his jeans unbuttoned, he shifted his weight enough so that I could pull his jeans and boxer briefs down while breaking our kiss at the same time. His lips were still puckered in a way as if he was expecting me to come back to him, but I left him hanging. A slow smile crept across his face.

      "Okay." He said as if to tell me, game on. I returned my own smile as I pulled his jeans completely off and threw them on the floor.

      I stood back over him, to pull off the Colin Kaepernick merch t-shirt he was wearing. Then I scanned his completely nude brown body from head to toe. It was beautiful, he was beautiful and his dick was already hard. Again, he reached for me, but I wouldn't let him pull me to him even though all I wanted to do was sit on it and ride myself to several orgasms. I leaned down to his neck and began to suck on it. In my own way, I was paying him back for what he did to me in New Jersey. I felt his hand go to my waist and I moved it, placing his hands back on his lap. I then trailed kisses from his neck and kept going down until I reached his chest. I ran just the tip of my tongue across his chest, then flattened my entire tongue on his skin to drag it back across the other side. I felt him hiss. I found my way to one of his nipples and I began to suck on it ever so gently and I felt it harden even more from the way I was sucking on it. The sounds of him hissing and sucking in struggled breaths was like music to my ears. I then worked my way to the other nipple and licked and sucked on it.

      I found a new path down the ridges of his abs and at the same time I positioned myself on my knees in front of him between his legs. His dick was stiff and yet still bobbed in front of me as I devoured it with just my eyes. My eyes went to his and he was biting his lip and looking as if he was hanging off the edge of a cliff. I could see in eyes, that if I didn't wrap my lips around his dick soon, he was probably going to pass out. I wasn't in any rush though, I looked at it closely like an inspector surveying some important equipment before allowing it to be used. Then I touched it with the tip of my finger and ran it all around his penis in light, curious strokes. He jerked in the chair a little and said some curses under his breath. This was the thing about me that people should have known by now, I liked to be in control. I thrived in control!