Author's Note

I am not even sure if you will get this but since I started writing this story I've had so many glitches with this book and I'm beyond frustrated and still waiting on Wattpad to help.

This is literally how I feel:

I posted Chapter 53, but it doesn't show up in my activity

I posted Chapter 53, but it doesn't show up in my activity. Readers have reached out to me to say they can't see it or didn't get the notification or can't comment or vote. I'm truly sorry. I tried to unpublish and republish at three different computers and was getting the same issues.

At this time, I'm not getting any notifications and comments are showing up all over the place. I'm sorry I don't know what's going on with Wattpad but as soon as I know something I will let you know.

Thank to those who are loyal to still try to comment and vote, I appreciate it because it allows me to see that you do appreciate the hard work I put into this story. Your support does not go unnoticed.

I had started the next chapter (54) but put it on pause until Wattpad figures out what it's going to do. I see no activity on 53 which lets me know that there is still a glitch somewhere.

Again, I'm sorry and if it gets worked out I'll post 54 tonight, if not, I won't until the glitches are fixed. I'm tempted to put this story on hold until they figure out what what's going on because it is really frustrating and takes away from my time of working on my other stories.

Outside of the Wattpad glitch chaos, was anyone surprised by Autumn and Chanel having a blow-up?

Didn't you see it brewing since book one though?

Ever heard that saying how 'some people only like to be your friend when they see you down?' Well, as long as Chanel was being out there and wild, Autumn was okay, because she did feel as if she was more together. As if Chanel was the friend who didn't have her life together. It made her feel better about herself. For her, she's in this new circle being around these "important" people to make her feel as she if "she's somebody." No her husband is not a celebrity, but he knows and interacts with so many and that's just as close in her eyes.

To see two of her "once" crushes (Jaren and Trey) get serious about both her friends is hard. She could handle it with Fatima, because she was the reserved good girl. To her, Chanel is a ho in her actions, so she can't understand how or why Trey would want her in a serious way.

Thoughts?

On a lighter note #11 in Fanfiction? Thank you guys I wasn't sure if you would like this story but I guess I was wrong.💖💖💖💖

💖💖💖💖