2x06 Golden Changes

Arianna smiled and waves as she hid tears. Sad that she had to watch her friend leave. It was troubling to see them take off to a harsh world. She then turned around and took a deep breath. She looked at Don sitting next to the fire, waving at the woman.

Arianna: frack this. Dearest me cant run a kingdom with an injured soldier, and no citizens.

Arianna proceeds to walk back to the fire and pick up her sword from the ground.

Don: so whats going on yo?

Arianna: do i dare say. This sucks... My sister is gone. My solider is a cripple. And theres crazed people running around the place. This royally sucks. Not to mention im sleeping on grass... This sucks. I cant stand more than three days of shit.

Don: oh... Im sorry about you. But also fuck you because i can walk. Im just very slow thank you very much.

Arianna: none the less. This place still sucks. Now do you want to help me break into the consession stand?

Don: oh but dont we have enough food?

Arianna: why wont thou shut the fuck-up-icus.

Arianna looks down at the groumd and sighs deeply. She then walks off towards the white bricked and red roofed building. Don smiled. Still happy as he stood up slowly. Grabbing his sharp stick to use as a cane. He proceeded to walk off slowly after the fast paced and cloaked woman. The glare she had to the building was of depression and anger. As she got up to the window. She picked up the club like stick, and swung at the window. The thin sheet of plexi-glass was surprisingly strong as all it did was wiggle a little bit. Not even showing a sign of giving away.

Arianna: WHAT IN LOKIS' SHIT IS THIS?

Don: Its called plastic glass. Is supposed to withstand that shit.

Arianna: well i think its a little gay. How can we get to the snacks if they're locked?

Don: pry open the window? Find the school janitor stumbling out there and get the keys? Theres solutions other than violence.

Sudden screaming appears from outside that blessed chain link fence. Out in the open acre of land on the otherside of the road... Was a man and woman. Running side by side while a body in the hands of the husband. It was their daughter. Bleeding out from her missing fingers. Don gagged at the sight if them all covered in dirt and blood. Arianna didnt stop at the sight but ran towards the gate. Going to open it immediately to the people. Don just picked up his club, after regaining his composure, and ran after Arianna for defence.

Man: PLEASE... PLEASE HELP US. OUR DAUGHTER. PLEEASE!

The couple tripped and stumbled a bit as they had to climb up a steep hill just to reach the road. Than towards the open sagging gates of bars. Arianna had dropped her sword to the ground and fled to the people. She picked up the head of the small child and ran with the husband. Arianna examined the body and saw how the girls hand was just missing all digits and bleeding profusely. She looked to Don with teary eyes and a slight fear at the thought.

Arianna: DON, GO MAKE A FIRE! QUICKY!

Don immediately picked up her sword and quickly stumbled and waddles his way to the fire pit. He grabbed a light and crumpled paper and dead pine needles into a pile. And lit it. Starting to feed the flames with small to larger things.

Arianna went to set the girl down on the grass. The saw her sword nearby where Don dropped it. She grabbed it and pulled it closer. Then looked to the scared and weeping parents. Confused at the expression Arianna had on her face.

Arianna: w-what are your names?

Father: m-m-my name is s-Scott... M-my wife is Allie. W-whats going on?