2x09 Slaves.

The black suburban rode harshly as it came into the small town of Texhoma. Each rock or crack caused the vehicle to bounce or shake. the loud roar of the motor was enough to wake up the rotting demons stuck in crashed or stalled out cars on the side of the highway. Ezekiel clutched the seats of the suburban. Scared of the unknown coming to him. The thought of a human trade occurring within his lifetime, none the less being involved in the trade. The tiny holes in the burlap bag was all that let him see out. he caught small glimpses of what seemed to be more crashed cars, even a Loves gas station that seemed to have survivors staying there. all dead. 

Miguel chuckled as he occasionally looked back at Ezekiel. seeing him scared was a thrill for this man. Owen glared at Miguel for this and even threw a weak punch into his lovers arm. Miguel just laughed even more.

Miguel: Oh my god, you guys are just adorable. thinking you're all oh-so tough but really, you're just dolls in a G.I.Joe playset. 

Owen: Miguel, shut up. its not nice to torture the poor soul after being yanked out of a high surface like you did. I don't even think my speech helped cheer him up. so be easy on him.

Miguel: yeeeaah... thats not going to happen. He tried to kill me.

Ezekiel: s-seems like a typical excuse, you seem to use it a lot. "oh don't scare him, he's a kid, he's lost everything." "he tried to kill me." what the fuck did you expect me to do?

Ezekiel's teeth chattered and his clutched hands turned into clutched fists. He was still scared but started to get a little pissed off at Miguel for his way of thinking and the actions he has done to Ezekiel. He was certainly not expecting to have the sack taken off his head so soon. the same blinding light struck his retina and he winced. Owen felt sorry for that as he took the bag off and away from the boys head. 

Owen: there you go, you might be blind but now you can see a bit better. 

Zeke: t-thanks man...

Ezekiel rubbed his eyes and wasn't paying attention to the sharp curve that Miguel made going full speed. Not caring about the results. Luckily nothing drastic happened and they drove down main street. Miguel did start to slow down at the intersection between the two main streets till the suburban came to a solid stop. Miguel shut off the car and quickly got out. Owen silently joined Miguel in getting out. Ezekiel stayed sitting, confused and quiet. That was until Miguel had to open the back door and yank Ezekiel out on the cement sidewalk by the brick road. Ezekiel screamed aloud in pain as his forehead smashed into the corner of a cracked bit of cement. Causing a gash to open up on his forehead that promptly started to bleed. Miguel only laughed and reached into the SUV for a long string of thick rope. Owen went to Ezekiels' side to help him, only to have Ezekiel use his tied up hands to bat Owen away from him.

Ezekiel: Don't touch me you piece of shit. I can handle myself.

Miguel quickly took the rope and wrapped it around Ezekiels' throat. The teen immediately started to choke and struggled against this action as Miguel started to tie and tighten the noose knot around Ezekiel's neck. Owen stood back and watched with dreary and heavy eyes. unable to stop  the alpha from what he wants to do. Once finished, Miguel grabbed the end of the rope, 5 feet from Ezekiel's neck, he began walking off down the main street that ran west. They stood on the area where Ezekiel was heavily beaten. His dried blood still stained that sidewalk. The scars still remained on the body of the  boy. Ezekiel couldn't forget it as he stared at his own dried blood. then a little further down was the alleyway that Arianna was trapped in with the horde of demons that followed her. Miguel and Owen had no clue to any of this, nor did they care about it.

Ezekiel yelped as the yanking of his "leash" pulled him towards the direction that Miguel was walking in. Owen sighed and grabbed the two heavy machine guns that were still in the suburban. Miguel feels Ezekiel was dragging behind so he tugs on the leash once again to get the boy walking faster. Ezekiel just seemed to growl a bit at Miguel.