2x08 Be Not So Fearful

The early sun shown down upon all of Texhoma. The town was dead and silent. no noise was heard except for the odd sound of shuffling towards the areas of gunfire. only being led further to a selected area by the sound of vehicles going to the football field. the shuffling turned to stumbling stomps as a group of dead men and women and children had risen and started to follow the noises together. slowly collecting into a group of 26-32 undead people. slowly making their way to the football field. 

Don was wide awake in the early morning as he tried to think about the disappearance of his brother. his last family member that randomly left. The three fresh graves played beside him. Don deeply sighed and laid back onto the ground with the graves. he stared at the sky and whispered his thoughts to himself. not noticing that Phoebe was slowly coming up towards him. she held a pot full of ramen noodles in her hand. 

Don: God damn it Ezekiel... why would you do this. your middle name is literally pansies. you should have been to scared to do that. you might be dead and i won't know about it... i bet you are dead for the fucking decisions you make. i swear to god sometimes...

Pheobe: oooh~ what are you talking about over here? Hopefully its worthy of some noods. everyone in the kingdom enjoys noods. especially when they've been stripped of everything and all it is, is the bare white thick noods. 

Phoebe giggles as she tried to weird Don out as much as possible by making noodles sound like nudes and then highly sexualizing it. Don just shakes his head and stays laying down. Phoebe sees this response and stops laughing so she can sit down beside the troubled teen. She stares at him with concern whilst he remains staring up at the cloudless sky.

Pheobe: ok... somethings wrong and I'm going to figure this out. now explain as to why you feel the grave need to do this to yourself. when in all reality, its not helpful to you?

Don: im.. im not doing anything. i just find the need to be alone... think about things for a bit.

Pheobe: well thou can for sure think and brood about it while you help us build the fence up. Arianna is slaving away over there with Bear & Joseph. then theres you laying here by graves. seems like the perfect team. right?

Don groans and slowly stands up and stretches. his body cracks and pops in a few places but goes unnoticed by Don. he sighs and stares at Phoebe. A look of severe dread hung in his eyes and only Phoebe would see this look from him. This in turn caused Phoebe to sigh and start walking towards the gate, where the others were. Don just silently started to follow along. soon making it to the wood pile by the concession stand. Him and Phoebe grabbed some planks and boards, then dragged them over to the gate.

Bear was holding up some planks while Arianna held up a large piece of plywood on the other side. They all had their weapons on them just in case of a sudden attack. they could gain defense quickly. Joseph was crouched below to screw in a screw through the 2x4 and plywood. creating the first piece of upgraded wall that looked majestic. Arianna was the first to spot Phoebe and Don coming over with more wood and decided to wave.

Arianna: Hey there fellow solider and queen. Been wondering if you both would join us in rebuilding or kingdom. 

Pheobe: Ye, though we did come back to help. This one needed a small talking too. and i was not afraid to talk of small things.

Don: yeah, I'm just here to help. now may i see a screwdriver and maybe make this work go by sooner.

Joseph just nonchalantly passed another flathead screwdriver to the teen. Don got down on his knees and started to screw in the other side of the plywood to the plank. once that board was done. the two males started to work on another wooden 2x4 at the bottom of the gate. just to make sure it stayed together better. Once all that was done, another plywood board was placed on the other side and quickly screwed together. making a sort of wall piece around the metal gate. The people quickly moved to the next gate door and repeated the process. everyone worked in silence and stayed peaceful throughout.