Dad

Your pov
I run upstairs and slam my door shut. I'm bleeding. "Y/n l/n, get your ass down here!" My dad screamed. I locked the door and pushed a dresser in front of it. My dad banged on the door. "I was gonna play nice but rough is more my style!" He yelled. He broke the lock and started pushing the door open. I wasn't wearing a shirt. He was trying to rape me. He pushed the door open and grabbed me. "Get off me!" I screamed. He didn't listen and kissed my neck, biting down hard. I screamed. He covered my mouth and started to pull down my pants. He punched me in the face until I stopped struggling. "Ever since your mom died, I've been so lonely." He said pulling down his pants. He started to pull down my underwear when I heard a clang. I looked up to see my brother holding a frying pan. "I'm home." He said. My dad was knocked out on the floor. He hugged me to his chest. "I should just quit my job." He said. "Matt, we need money for food. God knows all he buys is liquor." I said through sobs hugging him tighter. "Come on. We can stay in a hotel again." He said. He noticed the cut and bruises. "Only two more years. Two more years and I'll take you out of this hell hole." He said. I put my clothes on quickly and grabbed my phone. It had two razor blades hidden in the phone case. I stuffed it in my pocket and packed a bag. Me and my brother went to a hotel. We had a room with two queen sized beds in it. I laid down. "No dinner?" He sighed. I ignored him.

Matt's pov
I sighed and unpacked my stuff. "I'll be in the bathroom." Y/n said grabbing her phone. "Leave the phone." I said. "Why?" She asked. "You really think I don't know what's in the case." I said. She sighed and looked at me. "I won't do it." She said walking to the bathroom. I sighed and laid down quietly. She came out of the bathroom a few seconds later. I sat up and grabbed her hand carefully. I pulled up her sleeve to see cuts. "Damnit!" I yelled, throwing her arm aggressively down to her side. "You literally just told me you wouldn't do it!" I yelled. "Can you blame me?! My dad literally just tried to rape me!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face quickly. I hugged her tight. "I know. But you're hurting yourself. I can't stand it." I said. "Then sit." She said with a small sob. I chuckled and sat down. "Just, please don't do it when I'm here." I said. She nodded. "Now I'm not gonna leave your side." I said with a small chuckle. "Y/n, I have to tell you something. Promise me you won't get mad." I said. "What, are you putting me up for adoption?" She asked with a giggle, wiping her tears. "This is serious." I whined. "Okay okay. I promise. Now what is it?" She asked. "Well, we both know dad isn't gonna waist money on us. And we know I'm the only one who makes enough money..." I rambled on. "Matt, get to the point." She said with a small chuckle. "I enrolled you in school." I said. The whole room fell silent, except for the ticking clock. "Wh-what?" She asked. "You need to make friends. And it gives you a way to get out of the house and away from dad." I said.