Go

Your pov
I bit my lip and wiped the blood from my cheek. "Tord are you up here?!" Tom yelled. Tord sighed. "Yeah. Hang on." He mumbled. "Y/n..." He mumbled. "Go." I growled. He sighed and left the room. I heard the attic door slam shut and sighed. "Hey you okay?" Jon asked. I nodded and sat up. I looked at him to see he was beaten to hell. I sighed and wiped the blood from his nose. He stood up and walked over to another door. He opened it, revealing a bathroom. I followed him in quietly. "You're shaking." He mumbled. I shrugged and grabbed a washcloth. I ran it under some hot water and started cleaning blood off his face. He winced slightly and I sighed. "So I'm guessing Tord knows you." I said with a chuckle. He chuckled cutely and nodded with a sigh. "He knows I'm friends with those assholes. That's pretty much it." He said. I nodded and continued to clean his face. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go get you an ice pack." I said. He nodded and I left the room. I stumbled down the stairs and then stumbled down more. I walked to the kitchen and flinched as I heard Tord's voice. "Hey." He mumbled. I grabbed an ice pack then slammed the freezer. "Hey." He said again as if I didn't hear him the first time. I tried to walk passed him but he grabbed me, pinning me to the wall. I growled and he glared at me. "I don't want you hanging out with him." He growled. "You remind me of my father." I growled. He had no clue who my father was or what he did. He growled. "Tord what in the hell are you doing?!" Tom screamed.

                 Tom's pov
Tord growled and let go of y/n. He walked passed me brushing my shoulder. I bit my lip and grabbed his hand. He smelled like a bar. "I'm not in the mood." He mumbled, snatching his hand from mine. I sighed and ran over to y/n. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." She mumbled. I grabbed her chin and she flinched slightly. I turned her head and examined her cheek. "Did he hit you?" I asked. She pulled her head from my hand. "I'm fine." She mumbled before walking away. I sighed as she struggled to make her way upstairs. I went to Tord's room and pushed open the door. His room was filled with empty beer cans. He was chugging one. He crushed the can and threw it to the floor. "Oh god. What're you doing?" I asked. He smirked and stood up, stumbling over to me. He closed the door behind me and locked it. "Hey babe~" He slurred. "Hey?" I said awkwardly. He pinned me to the door and started sucking on my neck. I bit my lip. "T-Tord. Please stop." I mumbled. He sighed and pulled away. "You're no fun." He whined. I sighed and looked at him. He grabbed his phone and connected it to his speaker, turning on some music. He grabbed my hand and spun me, me bumping into his chest. I blushed as he started to slow dance with me. "Tord I can't dance." I whined looking down at my feet. He lifted my chin gently. "Let me lead you." He said. I nodded blushing more. He put his hand on the small of my back, leading me through the steps. I never wanted the song to end. The song ended and I sighed.

Jon's pov
I helped y/n up the attic steps and sighed. She was shaking again, even more this time. "Something happen?" I asked. "It's nothing." She mumbled. I sighed and she grabbed the crutches. She gently put the ice pack on my eye and I winced. "Sorry." She mumbled. I sighed and carefully took the ice pack from her hand. I put it against her cheek gently. She sighed and looked at me. "I'm fine." She mumbled. I sighed and closed the attic door. "It's getting late. You should get some sleep." I said. She nodded. I walked over to the window but she grabbed my hand. "I thought you were gonna stay. To get away from your friends." She mumbled. I smiled. "You want me to stay?" I asked. She blushed and nodded slightly. I chuckled slightly and she walked into the room. I followed and laid on the floor. She laid in bed and curled into a ball. It was freezing cold in the room. "Jon." She mumbled. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can you sleep up here tonight? It's cold." She mumbled. I blushed and stood up. I crawled into bed next to her and hugged her gently. I pulled the blanket up over us and cuddled up to her. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. She nodded. I sighed slightly and nodded. She flipped around and cuddled into my chest. I snuggled into her hair gently and smiled. She fell asleep quickly. I snuggled up to her more. I flinched slightly as she started crying in her sleep. She shot up and gripped my sweater tight. I hugged her to my chest tightly as I sat up. She sobbed quietly and gripped me tight. I sighed and rubbed her back gently. I kissed her forehead and sighed slightly.

Tord's pov
I woke up cuddled up to Tom, both of us in our boxers. I had a hangover and I couldn't remember anything. I bit my lip and slowly got up. He groaned. I sighed and looked around. There were beer cans everywhere and our clothes were thrown around the room. I rubbed my face and sighed. "What did I do last night?" I mumbled. I put my hand in something wet and flinched. I moved the blanket quickly to see a beer stain. I sighed with relief and rubbed my temple in pain. I got up and collected my clothes. "Tord?" Tom asked. I looked back at him. "What happened?" I asked. He smirked. "You don't remember?" He asked. I bit my lip. He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me back onto the bed, me accidentally pinning him down. "You really don't remember?" He asked. I blushed more and he chuckled. "D-did I hurt you?" I asked. He smirked more. "What do you mean?" He asked. "W-was I on top?" I asked. He burst out laughing and I started to feel like an idiot. "Omg. You think we fucked." He said through laughter. I was gripping the bed sheets. I felt so stupid. To think he'd do that with me. To think I was that special. I bit my lip hard to keep from crying. He was laughing so hard it hurt. "You think I did that with you." He said through laughter. I bit my lip harder and just put my head down as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. He lifted my chin and sat up. "What's wrong Tord?" He asked. I forced a chuckle. "I guess it's dumb to think you'd do something so special with me." I said quietly.

                 Tom's pov
I sighed and kissed him gently. He pulled away and put his head down. "Tord, if I was ready it would be with you." I mumbled. He looked up at me. "I love you. Don't ever think that I don't." I said. He smiled. I gently kissed him again and he kissed back gently. I flipped him over and pinned him down. I slowly pulled away and sighed. He had fear in his eyes. "You're not ready either." I mumbled. He sighed and nodded. "Then why are we naked? Or I mean mostly naked?" He asked. "You really don't remember anything do you?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. I sighed. "Well you got drunk and we started to slow dance. You're a wonderful dancer by the way." I said. As I talked I slowly sat up on his lap. "Thank you." He said with a chuckle. "Then you wanted another beer and I fought you on it. You ended up pouring it on my head and we got in a fight. I splashed some beer at you and we fought some more." I said. He sighed and gently held my hands. "Then you grabbed a bear and chugged it, which only pissed me off more." I said. He sighed and sat up. He looked at my hair and chuckled. "It's all hard and sticky from the beer." He said running his hand through it. I growled. He sighed. "Then What happened?" He asked. "Well you picked me up as I was yelling at you. I yelped because I'm afraid of heights but you only held me higher. Then you dropped me onto the bed. I decided I hated the beer smell and got undressed. Then you passed out but I pulled off your clothes." I mumbled.