Like A Date

Tom's pov
I hugged y/n tight to my chest. "It's getting late. You should get some sleep." I said wiping away y/n's tears. "I know. We have to wake up for school tomorrow." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "Good." I said. She snuggled into my chest and hugged me. "I should call Matt." She said. "If you don't want to you don't have to." I said. "I want to make sure he got home okay." She said. I handed her my phone and she found her brothers contact. She called him, walking out of the room. I paid close attention to she was saying. "Oh...Edd? Is he okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm okay. Tell him I'm sorry." She said. She came back into the room quietly and handed me my phone. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "For running away like I always do." She said laying down next to me quietly. I sighed and pulled her to my chest. I kissed her cheek gently and turned off the light. "Goodnight y/n." I said quietly. "Goodnight Tom." She said. I didn't fall asleep. She didn't either. The sun started to rise. I looked down at her to see that she finally fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up already. I didn't care about school at that second. She didn't wake up until school was over. "Tom?" She asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's 4 o'clock." I said. "What happened to going to school?" She asked. "You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up cause you didn't sleep last night." I said. She shrugged and cuddled to my chest. "Can we watch a movie?" She asked. "Like a date?" I asked. "Yeah." She said.

                 Your pov
Tom picked me up carefully and carried me out of the room. "What movie?" He asked as we walked outside. "I don't care." I said. He carried me to the movie theater and we got some tickets to a horror movie. He walked into the screening room and sat down. We were watching The Last Key Insidious. I hated horror movies. Tom put his arm around me and I cuddled up to him. The seats had no armrests. "You're shaking." He said. "I hate horror movies." I said. "We can leave if you want." He offered. I shook my head and cuddled up to him gently. Towards the middle of the movie I was distracted by Tom kissing me. There was no one around us so he laid me down on the seats. I gently kissed back but I wasn't ready for where this was going. He slowly pulled away and started kissing my neck. His hard was touching my thigh already. "T-Tom." I managed to say. "Yes sweetheart?" He asked quietly. His words against my neck made me shudder slightly. "I can't." I mumbled. "I won't go that far." He said. He didn't care what I wanted at this point. He wanted to fuck. He picked me up and carried me out of the movie theater. He took me back to the hotel and gently laid me down. He ripped off my shirt quickly. He started kissing down my neck. "Tom. Stop." I said. "Calm down. I'll be gentle okay." He said. "Stop! Get off me!" I screamed. He covered my mouth. I kicked him off of me. I quickly took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I'm being an asshole." He said. He leaned against the bed not looking at me. I pulled my shirt on.

                 Matt's pov
I was awoken by my phone ringing. I picked it up quickly. "Hello?" I asked quietly. Y/n was quietly sobbing on the other side of the phone. I quickly crawled out of Edd's arms waking him up. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Can you come get me?" She asked with a small sob. "Where are you?" I asked. "The hotel." She sobbed. "Where's Tom?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Gone." She mumbled. I got up ignoring Edd as he yelled my name. I ran out of the house as Edd followed me. I ran all the way to the hotel, Edd struggling to keep up. I got there to see y/n waiting outside. She ran up to me and hugged me. She had hickeys and a few small bite marks on her neck. "Oh god." I mumbled. I carefully picked her up as Edd caught up to us. "M-Matt. Don't run off like that." Edd panted. He noticed y/n and sighed. "Come on. We can bring her to my house." He said. As we walked back to Edd's house y/n fell asleep. "She okay?" Edd asked. "Yeah. She'll be alright." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "She met this kid. He was a pretty good kid. But then I started to hear about his reputation. She didn't want to listen. Guess she should have." I said. Y/n groaned slightly. "Do they go to the same school?" Edd asked quietly. I nodded. Y/n woke up and hugged me tighter. "Hey. Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and snuggled into the crook of my neck. "We're here." Edd said as we got to the house. We walked in and I laid y/n on the couch. "I'll be in the room." Edd said.

                 Edd's pov
I listened to them talk. "What happened?" Matt asked. No response. "Hey, maybe we should go back to the hotel. I don't want to be a burden to Edd." Matt said. "Okay." Y/n finally spoke. I walked out of my room quietly. "You're no burden." I said. "Thanks Edd." Matt said hugging me. "So anyone want something to eat?" I asked. No one spoke. I sighed slightly. "So nothing? No one wants food?" I asked. No response. "Yeah, okay." I said. "Y/n, do want to stay in my room tonight?" I asked. "I'm fine on the couch Edd." She said. "Me and Edd will be in the room." Matt said grabbing my hand and leading me to my room quietly. "She okay?" I asked. "She'll be okay." He said quietly. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. He nodded. I picked him up and laid him on the bed. I gently kissed him and he kissed back. I laid next to him and hugged him to my chest tight. "I love you Matt." I said quietly. "I love you too Edd." He mumbled.