Tord

Edd's pov
Matt fell asleep beside my bed after awhile. He looked so peaceful. I got up, wincing in pain, and put the blanket over him. I laid back down and sighed. "I'm so glad you're okay. If you would've gotten hit, I would've blamed myself." I said. He groaned in his sleep quietly. I giggled and flipped over. "Goodnight." I said. I felt the blanket fall over me and jumped slightly. "Goodnight." He said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and he smiled. "Go to sleep." He said. I sighed and grabbed his hand. "Can you...lay with me?" I asked quietly. He chuckled. "Scoot over." He said. I scooted over and he laid with me. I pulled him to my chest and whimpered. He sighed. "Don't hurt yourself Edd." He said. I nodded. I snuggled into his neck gently. "I love you so much Matt." I mumbled gripping his shirt tight. He chuckled a little. "I love you too Edd." He said quietly. I cuddled into his neck hugging him as tight as I could. I bit my lip to keep from whimpering. He sighed and sat up. I pouted and tugged his hoodie sleeve. He chuckled and leaned down and kissed me. "I'm hungry. You want anything?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head. He frowned but sighed and kissed me one last time before getting up. I laid back and hugged my pillow gently. I fell asleep after awhile alone. I started crying in my sleep because of a nightmare. I jumped up when I felt someone's hand on my face and grabbed their wrist. I looked up at Matt with tears running down my face. I was gripping his wrist hard. I let go and clenched my hands together. "I'm sorry." I mumbled.

                 Matt's pov
My wrist hurt a lot now. "What's wrong Edd?" I asked concerned. He just shrugged and put his head down. I sighed and gently hugged him. "Was it a nightmare?" I asked. He nodded. I gently pushed him down and cuddled up next to him. "It's okay. I'm here now." I wiped his tears away and hugged him tight. "Get some sleep. I'll protect you from the nightmares" I said. He fell asleep after a few minutes and I laid there quietly. He started crying again. I gently buried my face into his neck and rubbed his arm. After awhile a small smile grew on his face. "God you're so fucking cute" I mumbled. He gripped my hoodie in his sleep. I jumped slightly when I heard the door click shut. I looked back at y/n who was being held by Tom. "Hey. How is he?" He asked quietly. "He's good. Think he sprained my wrist though." I mumbled. "What happened? You two get into a fight?" He asked, laying my sleeping sister in a chair gently. "No. He had a nightmare and I was moving the hair off his face when he jumped up and grabbed my wrist." I said. "Go get checked out. I'll take care of him." He said. I nodded and walked to the emergency room. My wrist turned out to be sprained and fractured in two places. They put a wrist brace on it and I went back to Edd's room quietly. He was sitting up fighting with Tom. "Guys?" I asked. Edd looked at me and Tom sighed with relief. "Pain in my ass." He mumbled. Edd growled at him. "What's going on?" I asked. "Edd's an asshole sometimes." Tom said with a sigh. Edd growled more and kicked his leg.

Tom's pov
Edd kicked the back of my knee and I fell. I growled, I was almost ready to strangle him. Matt walked over. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing happened." Edd growled. I growled back and stood up. I brushed myself off and sighed. "You never change." I mumbled. He growled more. I sighed and looked at Matt. "I need some sleep. Can you take care of her?" I asked. "Tom she's my sister you don't have to ask me." He said shooing me away. I sighed and walked out. I walked to my hotel room and collapsed onto my bed. I was too tired to care about Edd now. I started to fall asleep when my phone rang. I growled and put my phone to my ear. "I need sleep." I growled. "T-Tom. I-I need help." I heard Tord quietly sob on the other side. I sat up quickly. "Where are you?" I asked concerned. "A-at home. T-Tom my dad's back." He sobbed. And just like that, the line went dead. I got up and grabbed my pocket knife. Tord's father was a sadistic, abusive, sexual, possessive, son of a bitch. I sprinted down to Tord's house to see the front door open. I ran inside to see his mother dead on the floor. His little sister who was only seven was hiding in the corner next to the bookshelf. I sighed and walked over to her. "Go outside and I'll be out there in a little with Tord." I said. She nodded and ran outside quickly. I ran upstairs and I could hear Tord sobbing from his room. I kicked the door down to see his father screaming at him. I growled and shoved his father away quickly. Tord was beaten up very badly.

                 Tord's pov
Tom shoved my dad then punched him in the face. My dad punched him and I couldn't move. I curled more into my corner and sobbed. I was only cover by a blanket after my father had raped me. I was bleeding from my ass badly. I watched as Tom was being beaten up. I couldn't stand from pain so I closed my eyes. I heard the gurgling of blood and flinched. I felt someone touch my arm and I flinched. "Damnit Tord you're bleeding badly." Tom said. I was shaking violently. I looked at him to see he was pretty badly fucked up. I sobbed more and he sighed. "Come on. I need to get you cleaned up." He said, carefully picking me up. I looked down to see my father dead. I sobbed more and gripped onto him. "I-is Ivy okay?" I sobbed. "Yeah. She's waiting outside." He said. "W-what about my mom? Is she okay?" I sobbed. A small sigh came from his lips. "I'm sorry Tord." He said. I sobbed more and gripped onto him. "I wish I could've gotten here faster." He said. He carried me to the bathroom and filled the bathtub. He set me down and I jumped from the pain. He sighed and held me down. "I-it hurts. Stop." I sobbed. He sighed. "I know. It's okay. It'll be better soon. You just have to stay calm and cooperate." He said. I bit my lip and calmed down. He sighed again. "I'll protect you Tord." He said. I sobbed more and leaned my head on the wall. "I'll be back. I can't leave your sister outside like that." He said. I nodded slightly and he stood up. He came back after awhile and sighed slightly.