Random Kid

Tord's pov
I glanced back at a random kid."I hear your gay." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. "Yeah what's it to you." I mumbled. "You got a boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He smirked slightly. "Does he love you too?" He asked. "I-I don't know." I mumbled. "Go kiss him. If he loves you he'll kiss back." He said. I nodded. He pushed me back to my seat and I bumped into Tom. He looked at me and I smashed my lips into his. I flinched when he pushed me from the seat. That kid caught me as I fell from the seat. I bit my lip and put my head down as I shook. He pulled me back to his seat and I sighed. I took a good look at him and realized it was Mark. He smiled awkwardly. I was tempted to punch him in the face. He sighed. "You okay?" He asked. "Why would you mess with my head like that damnit?" I asked annoyed. He chuckled slightly. "Sorry. I was just trying to prove a point." I flinched as he kissed me gently. I could feel the stares. I attempted to push him away but he pinned me to the seat. I struggled against him as he forced his tongue into my mouth. He whimpered and backed up. I looked back as a tear slid down my face to see Tom standing there. He grabbed me and carefully pulled me back to his seat. I was sitting on his lap shaking. I gripped him tight and sobbed quietly. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you too." I said. He lifted my chin and kissed me gently. I slowly started to calm down but still gripped his shirt tight.

Marks pov
We got to school and I went straight to the bathroom. I waited for Tord to walk in. When he did I grabbed him and locked the door. I threw him against the wall and started sucking on his neck. "N-no! M-Mark get off!" He screamed. I picked him up and he gripped my shoulders as he started sobbing. I was leaving hickeys all over his neck. I pulled off his shirt then my own. He tried to push me off but he was weak. I started unbuttoning his pants until someone pulled my head back by my hair. I growled and tilted it farther back to see who it was. I looked at a girl on crutches. She hit me with a crutch right in the face. I whimpered and dropped Tord stumbling away. She walked over to Tord and I growled. I flinched when someone grabbed my colar and pulled me out of the bathroom. I looked back at Eduardo. "H-hey." I mumbled. Tord was on his hit list and I knew I wasn't supposed to touch. "One time only offer. You get the guy I get the girl. You touch her I kill." He whispered in my ear. I nodded quickly and we both walked in. The window was open and Tord was gone but the girl was still there. She started growling at us. Eduardo locked the door and smirked. I grabbed his shoulder and leaned towards his ear. "Can we share for right now? My prey left." I mumbled. He sighed. "Fine." He growled. I smirked. He started circling around her and I followed. She growled more as her head snap back and forth from me to him. Eduardo kicked away one of her crutches and I kicked away the other.

Tom's pov
I started getting texts in class and excused myself. I looked at my phone to see Tord texting me multiple times. "Tom come to the bathroom!" "Tom please pick up." "Tom damnit please!" I texted him confused. "What's going on?" "I was almost raped please come to the bathroom." I ran down to the bathroom and shoulder rammed the door. It busted open and I walked in. Y/n was on the floor sobbing while Mark pinned her down. She didn't have a shirt on. I flinched when I felt someone's breath on my neck. I turned around and punched the person straight in the face. Eduardo yelped and stumbled back. I kicked him in the knee making him fall then in the face, knocking him out. I kicked Mark off of y/n and he passed out. She sat up and tried to stand but fell into me. I picked her crutches up from the floor and handed them to her. She took them and looked around for her shirt. I sighed and just took off my hoodie, slipping it over her head. She sobbed quietly and pointed to the last stall. I walked down there and broke down the door. Tord yelped and sobbed into his knees. I tapped his shoulder and he glanced up at me. He was curled up on top of the toilet. I hugged him gently as he continued to sob. I walked out holding him in my arms. He had his shirt on but I could tell there were hickeys everywhere. I hugged him tight. Y/n had left already. I sighed and hugged Tord tighter as he sobbed. "It's okay. I'm here." I mumbled. I carried him out of the bathroom and to the office, signing us both out.

Your pov
I was finally home after walking. I tried my hardest to get upstairs. I tripped and bashed my face into a step. I felt blood come from my mouth and my nose. I whimpered and sat up. I grabbed my crutches and made my way up the rest of the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like I had just gotten in a fight. I sighed and washed my face. I grabbed my crutches and walked to the attic door. I pulled it down and sighed. I started climbing the steps struggling horribly. I slipped and started to fall back. I flinched as I landed in someone's arms. I had my eyes closed from fear. "Be more careful." Tord mumbled. He picked me up and carried me downstairs. "I wanna go to the attic." I whined. He took me into an empty room and laid me down. "Tord. Please." I mumbled. He sighed and picked me up again. He carried me up to the attic and walked in. It was freezing up here. He sighed and walked farther in but tripped. We landed with him pinning me down. But his lips were on mine. We both started to blush insanely. It was wrong but his lips were soft and warm. He slowly pulled away. "I-I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered. I was gripping his shirt and my legs were around his waist. I bit my lip slightly and looked away. "I-it's fine." I mumbled. "Damnit what's wrong with me." He mumbled to himself. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I kinda wanna kiss you again." He sighed. I blushed darker and bit my lip. "I wouldn't stop you." I mumbled. He glanced down at me and stared for awhile.