Closet

Tom's pov
"Why are you crying?" I asked quietly. She just hugged me tighter. I sighed, kissing her forehead gently and hugged her tight. "It's okay. I'm not going anywhere. I need to bandage your neck." I said. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I stood up. I walked into the bathroom and got the bandages. I sat on the tub and carefully untied the shirt from her neck. My shirt was covered in blood. I bandaged her neck and she winced slightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said trying to be more careful now. I finished bandaging her neck and looked at her. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded staring into my eyes. I started to lean in and she did too. I heard the hotel door open and immediately backed up. "Hey you guys home yet?" Matt asked. "Y-yeah. We're in here." I said blushing insanely. Matt walked in and looked at me suspiciously. "Where's your shirt?" He asked. "Oh. E-Eduardo cut y/n so I-I wrapped my shirt a-around the cut." I stuttered. "Okay. Let me get you a shirt." Matt said walking out. Y/n giggled and hugged me. "Great first kiss right?" She mumbled with a giggle. I blushed more and kissed her forehead gently. Matt came in and basically threw the shirt at me. "Well Tom. I guess you can go now." He said pulling y/n off my lap. "Oh, Matt, if you have work tomorrow I can take care of her." I said. "No. She'll be fine." He said kinda harshly. "Um... yeah. I guess I'll get going then." I said. "Tom your hoodie." Y/n said. "It's fine. Keep it." I said smiling at her. She blushed slightly and snuggled into the hoodie.

                 Your pov
"Why do you say I can be alone now?" I asked. "Because." He said plainly. "Because?" I asked. "Because he's a bad influence. I don't want you hanging out with him." He said. "Matt you can't take away my friend. Plus, how is he a bad influence?" I asked. "Go to sleep." He said. "No tell me." I said tugging his hoodie. "Lay down." He said, aggressively pushing me down. I whimpered, wincing in pain slightly. He sighed and walked away from me quickly. I quietly got up and quickly left the hotel room. I saw Tom leaving and ran up to him, ignoring the pain. I hugged him tight from behind. He jumped and turned around quickly. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "M-Matt hurt m-me." I stuttered. He hugged me tight and carefully picked me up. I started sobbing and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked out of the hotel holding onto me tight. "Y/n?! Y/n I'm sorry!" Matt yelled from behind us. I clenched onto Tom as tight as possible. "It's okay." He said quietly. "Y/n." Matt said running up to us. "Matt." I said as Tom stopped walking. "I'm so sorry. Please come back to the hotel." He said. I quickly shook my head no. "Maybe tomorrow." I said. "I said, come back." He said grabbing my arm. Tom quickly but carefully pulled me away. He carefully set me down and turned around. "Matt, calm down. Your hurting her." Tom said. They started fighting and Matt punched Tom in the face. I quickly got up and hugged Tom tight. "Screw off!" I screamed at Matt. My brother sighed and walked back to the hotel alone. "Are you okay?" I asked. Tom nodded, wiping blood from his nose.

                 Matt's pov
I felt really bad, but after what I heard about Tom, I couldn't let her hang out with him. I started walking back to the hotel quietly. How could you do that?! You're becoming your father! How dare you hurt her! You're supposed to be her protecter! Her friend! Her brother! You're a disappointment! My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone. I was crying without realizing it. "S-sorry." I said wiping my tears. "Matt?" I looked up to see Edd. "Oh, hey Edd." I said putting my head back down. "It's cold out here. Where's your hoodie?" He asked concerned. I shrugged my shoulders. It was back at the hotel but I wasn't gonna tell Edd I'm staying in a freaking hotel. He took his hoodie off and slid it over my head. He was a little taller than me so it was a little big. "Isn't your house that way?" He asked pointing behind me. "Um y-yeah. I-I'm not going home." I said shivering slightly from the cold. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Um...I don't kn-know." I lied. "Matt, what happened?" He asked concerned. I sighed and just hugged him. "I'm so fucking dumb!" I screamed into his chest, gripping his shirt. He chuckled and picked me up, making me flinch slightly. "Why is that?" He asked. "It's a long story." I said. "I want to hear it please." He begged. "Fine. But, can you take me to the hotel?" I asked with a small sigh. "Yeah." He said. "Well, lets start off with... my dad abuses us." I said. He stopped walking and froze. "You haven't told anyone?" He asked. "I'll explain later. But I want to finish the story." I said. He nodded and continued walking. "Me and my sister stayed in a hotel. I enrolled her into school hoping for her to make friends. She ended up making a friend but he was a bad influence." I said.

Edd's pov
I listened to the story and rubbed his back as he started to sob. "So, you hurt her?" I asked. He sobbed into my chest clenching my shirt. "I-I didn't m-mean t-to." He sobbed. "Shh-shh it's okay. You didn't mean to. She'll forgive you." I said. He sobbed himself to sleep in my arms. "You never told me which room is yours." I said with a chuckle. I only lived a few blocks away from the hotel. I walked home and laid Matt on the couch gently. He shot up and looked around. "Hey. It's okay. You're okay." I said. "Where are we?" He asked. "We're at my apartment. You never told me which hotel room was yours. Sorry that it's a little small." I said awkwardly. He nodded and laid down. "If you're not comfortable on the couch you can stay in my room." I said. He nodded and got up stretching. He wouldn't even look me in the eye. "Matt?" I asked. "Mhmm?" He asked not turning around. "Never mind. I'm gonna take a shower." I said with a small sigh. He nodded and walked into my room quietly. I went to the bathroom and got undressed. I hopped in the shower but finished quickly. I got out and realized I forgot clothes. I sighed and tightly wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and poked my head into my room. Matt was laying in bed, he seemed to be asleep. I walked in and to my closet quietly. "Edd?" Matt asked. I froze and turned around, my towel getting stuck on the closet door.